Shawn Mendes

rocky

• 4 months later...
On 1/28/2021 at 6:51 PM, JoeMendoza said:

Timothy Chalamet's 2022 Oscar's outfit reminded me of Shawn's red carpet - 

shawn-mendes-shirtless-met-gala-with-cam

SHAWNMENDES-2e54ebb4-0385-438c-be47-2680

then...some more pics of him...and he's single again!

shawn-mendes-shirtless.jpg?fit=800,1200&

shawn.jpg?f=default&$p$f=83b73e6shawn-mendes-shirtless-in-mallorca-02.jpDO-NOT-USE-SINGLE-USE-ONLY-Shawn-Mendes-52683029-0-image-a-37_1641627910535.jpg6a135b5fef274f9c9b1420e432a1205c_lg.png

love to by his morning wood with this morning hair - 

E1sXpsdXoAseS1G?format=jpg&name=large

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, caramelsub said:

Looks like Shawn and Camila are back together. They were spotted kissing at Coachella.

It's sad that successful musicians still feel they have to put up a charade in this day and age... 😥

1 hour ago, Unicorn said:

It's sad that successful musicians still feel they have to put up a charade in this day and age... 😥

I’m all about giving people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to sexual orientation. I mean who would fake kiss a woman to prove to be straight? I frankly don’t think he’s lying when he says he isn’t gay. I think there is a bit of wishful thinking from the gay community wanting Shawn to be gay. 

Shawn didn’t put on a show at coachella, he was just there watching. In fact Shawn hasn’t had a hit in years. His last album flopped. His music careers is already down the tubes. He has nothing to lose. He has stated he is not gay. Maybe he is in the closet, or maybe he is bi? Maybe he only has romantic feelings for Camila, and nothing sexual for women? I think at this point asking someone who has repeatedly said they are not gay to come out of the closet, is almost the equivalent to outing someone.

Edited by caramelsub

On 4/16/2023 at 12:41 AM, caramelsub said:

...who would fake kiss a woman to prove to be straight...

❓ Red Question Mark Emoji — Meaning, Copy & Paste

Public figures have been "fake kissing" members of the opposite sex for decades in order to appear to be straight. Kissing, fake or not, does not "prove" anything (nor does marriage, or even having children). I'm surprised someone could be unaware of this. Fauxmances include Rock Hudson and Phyllis Gates:

My Husband Rock Hudson: Gates, Phyllis: 9780207157844: Amazon.com: Books

Golden Couples: Rock Hudson & Doris Day

Anthony Perkins and Berry Berenson:

406 Berenson Perkins Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

Tab Hunter had his fake Lavender romances as well:

Natalie Wood — Natalie Wood with Tab Hunter attend the premiere...

There are tons of examples:

6a00d8341c630a53ef00e54f41e9b68834-800wi
WWW.HISTORYDEFINED.NET

Today, the idea of homosexuality and having a private life with the same sex is normal. But it wasn't always like this. There was a time when actors, actresses, and anyone...

Shawn Mendes' sexual preference is pretty much an open secret in WeHo. I have one friend who lived right near him some years ago in west WeHo (Boystown, where Shawn lives), when he and Camila were supposed to be a couple. He saw Shawn out frequently--and NEVER with Camila. I have another friend who goes to the same gym in WeHo that Shawn goes to, and he sees Shawn checking out other men often. (This friend hasn't slept with him, though, and the friend is quite the looker himself, albeit over 10 years his senior). When his name comes up at parties, people wonder out loud when he's going to come out. 

3307.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

From Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes to J Lo and Drake, pop is awash with accusations of fake relationships – but who’s for real?

Of course, the reason I'd like him to come out isn't because I believe I'd have a snowball's chance in Hell of getting intimate with him (even if I weren't attached). Rather, it would be nice to present a good example of how one can be successful and out. Also, I think he'd be happier, and I'd like to see him happier. Yes, about a month ago, I did see openly gay Sir Elton John sell out some 100,000 tickets at Dodgers Stadium. So I personally don't think it's the case that being gay and out precludes a successful public career. That being said, the myth does persist, probably with Sean's manager. 

29 minutes ago, MikeBiDude said:

Maybe…he’s just an attractive straight guy kissing his girlfriend as they enjoy a music festival! Could be a simple situation.

A feel a song coming on

I wonder when the reveal will be....

Edited by Unicorn