Massage in Palm Springs

Sgvguy
This topic is 864 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sort of related, and sort of non sequitur - Palm Springs used to be a dry town, and so all of the gay bars were just across the border in Cathedral City, so I've been long familiar with shuttling between the two towns. If you are staying in Palm Springs and have a car, then there is no big deal to a short drive into CC. But without a car, you'll pay a bit for an uber ride to get there, adding to the cost of your massage.

Sort of related, and sort of non sequitur - Palm Springs used to be a dry town, and so all of the gay bars were just across the border in Cathedral City, so I've been long familiar with shuttling between the two towns. If you are staying in Palm Springs and have a car, then there is no big deal to a short drive into CC. But without a car, you'll pay a bit for an uber ride to get there, adding to the cost of your massage.

Really depends on where you are. Like anywhere else I guess. When I bring up masseur finder and say show masseurs near me, Carl (though he’s actually in Cat City) is closer to me than some in Palm Springs

• 2 months later...

I've seen Carl several times. He fluctuates from strictly therapeutic to all the extras. A few years ago he was in a relationship and was back to strictly therapeutic. When I was in PS in December 2020 I reached out to ask where he currently is on the spectrum (therapeutic --> erotic). He didn't reply.

Palm Springs used to be a dry town, and so all of the gay bars were just across the border in Cathedral City

I had always understood that it was easier for gay bars to get licensed in unincorporated areas around Perez Road in Cathedral City and that Palm Springs was just denying license to Gay Bars.

"Several forces contributed to the move of bars and clubs from Cathedral City to Palm Springs including the redevelopment of the downtown area along Highway 111 and Cathedral Canyon Drive and a church and school purchasing land where many of the resorts and clubs once stood. New leadership in Palm Springs finally allowed gay and lesbian bars to operate openly (spurred on by the success of the White Party and Dinah weekends). Though there had never been an explicit ban, the city council had always found a reason to deny permits and liquor licenses previously."

OUT IN THE SUN - PALM SPRINGS

It's sad that everyone allowed @Lucky to derail this thread with some inane geography-correction fetish. Let's hear more about Carl.

Oh, were you interested in Carl's services? Funny you hadn't mentioned that. Maybe you can call him at his home in Canada to inquire more.

Oh, were you interested in Carl's services? Funny you hadn't mentioned that. Maybe you can call him at his home in Canada to inquire more.

Like what in the actual heck are you talking about? Do you not know where Cathedral City is? Is that the issue? Or are you trying to share some secret intel? Admin Note: Let’s keep name calling out of the discussion. Please share with us. We all want to know.

Edited by Cooper

• 8 months later...