Marco Berrelli

mikefl81
This topic is 858 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

So I met with Marco Berrelli. He's most definitely real and I had a great time. :D

He was a bit leaner than most of his pics. Pic 6 in the ad probably best represents his current condition, but with a bit less body hair. He also looks younger than his face pics in his ad. Probably because he's more lean than the more muscled pics.

He said he leaves DC tomorrow morning.

Edited by big-n-tall

3 hours ago, big-n-tall said:

So I met with Marco Berrelli. He's most definitely real and I had a great time. :D

He was a bit leaner than most of his pics. Pic 6 in the ad probably best represents his current condition, but with a bit less body hair. He also looks younger than his face pics in his ad. Probably because he's more lean than the more muscled pics.

He said he leaves DC tomorrow morning.

LOL 

I was just going to PM you about him but if hes leaving DC no chance in luring him to AC for a session 

9 minutes ago, alexslaveboy said:

LOL 

I was just going to PM you about him but if hes leaving DC no chance in luring him to AC for a session 

When I asked him about overnights/weekends he said he had not done one yet. I guess him being relatively new and with the pandemic it has not been conducive for extended meetups for him. However he was eager to and we talked about bringing him back for an extended visit. He even said he'd come back next week if I wanted. However, I don't have time for extended meet ups in December. :( So we're planning something for the future.

I say contact him and discuss what you want and he might be agreeable to it. He was very polite and accommodating when we were together. 

Edited by big-n-tall

• 5 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I had no luck communicating with him. Tried three times (different number). Each time he asked “what are you interested in” and stopped communicating no matter the response.

I had the same experience when he was visiting NYC.  No response at all.  Instead of asking 'what are you interested in', the more meaningful question is 'why do you have an ad'

When I met him he was great. Although he wasn't the fastest communicators. As mentioned above, after our session, he seemed eager to set up an overnight... even though he claimed he never did one. I told him then, as soon as I figured out a  good time I'd contact him.

Well once he went on to NYC he become almost totally unresponsive. I texted him maybe a couple weeks after our meet up about going forward with an overnight or weekend. No response. I waited a week and tried again, he sent a short response to my inquiry that was a bit ambiguous. A few days later he responded asking how much would I contribute for an overnight. I responded back with an amount and travel pay. And he never responded again.

So, if he ever comes back to my area, I'll try to meet up again. However, I'm not going to try chase him down if the level of unresponsiveness (he displayed while he was NYC) remains.

From personal experience, I think trying to get a provider for an overnight which involves travel on his part can be tricky, especially in these times. Given that the client is picking up the travel expenses, there is still the time involved on the provider's part.

The fee will obviously be the key. It has to be generous enough to make the whole thing worthwhile for the provider. I have found it easier in the last two years to travel to the provider and pay for my own hotel and travel. But it is expensive.

33 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

From personal experience, I think trying to get a provider for an overnight which involves travel on his part can be tricky, especially in these times. Given that the client is picking up the travel expenses, there is still the time involved on the provider's part.

The fee will obviously be the key. It has to be generous enough to make the whole thing worthwhile for the provider. I have found it easier in the last two years to travel to the provider and pay for my own hotel and travel. But it is expensive.

I understand your point but I personally don't find that to be the case in the guys I hired. Usually offering to pay for travel and their rate is enough. I have never had to sweeten the deal. Even through these times.

If he didn't want to do an overnight, he could have said so or not expressed interest when I initially asked. Also when we first talked about it, I asked him what he wanted for an overnight rate. He was unsure. So during our last discussion, I gave him a number I usually have been asked to contribute.

I'm not sure why but Marco had become unresponsive.

Edited by big-n-tall

Of course I'm in a different market, being in Canada, but my experience over the last two years is that overnights have gone up by at least 33 percent if not more by quality providers. So I'm not sweetening the deal as much as just paying the going rates. Which have been going up.

Another difference is that I am going with providers generally who are more experienced in doing overnights. The example you gave was a newbie, it appears.