Shane Amari in LA

cooldemo03

I met him in June of 2018 when he was visiting NYC and his name was Border Black. Here's a 2019 thread about him after he changed it to Shane Harlem.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-shane-harlem-nyc.147942/

How was the experience? The thread you noted doesnt seem to have many people who had experiences. I think hes hot but he doesnt seem personable through texts.

How was the experience? The thread you noted doesnt seem to have many people who had experiences. I think hes hot but he doesnt seem personable through texts.

Shane is sexy as fuck and his body is always on point! He's also one of the best kissers I've met and is a wild, passionate animal in bed. He's totally vers and just plain loves all kind of sex.

If you want a preview of his style check him out same name on Twitter and onlyfans.

Only reason I don't hire him more is 1). his travel schedule doesn't often match up with where I am lately and 2). he's on the expensive side

He’s does some scenes recently on men.com. His body looks great (awesome ass) & he really gets into it. Seems to be a total power bottom, which I thought surprising as I’d assumed from his Rentmen profile that he was more of a top. If he were still in nyc I wouldn’t hesitate to nab him.

I can attest that he's a great top as well.

If you want to see his top skills, check out the pinned tweet of him topping Alex Volkov. WOOF!

He was on my radar a couple of years ago when he was living in Canada. For some reason I never contacted him. I think his current ad is more interesting than the one I saw then. But so many men, so little time...

Me too. He has a gorgeous body but has always given me the bottom vibes.

Another factor is that I tend to get away from "popular" (over-exposed/over-used) guys.

In the last video of his RM profile, I had a hard time finding his balls.

Abuse of Steroids, usually translates into little to no load = No Fun ☹

I knew him when he was Gunnar at Stock Bar. He is charming, funny, sweet and intelligent. And we had hot VIPs at the club. Had, by far, the best body of any Stock dancer during his tenure. Haven’t seen him outside of the club since he moved to the States

• 1 month later...

He’s still on RM. He did a name change. Well unless some one is using his pics.

https://rent.men/SeanArtimas

I checked and number in the ad is the same I've always used for "Shane"

No clue why he changed his name, but he's had different names before.

It's weird, because he consistently branded as "Shane Amari" on RM, Twitter and OnlyFans, and now I see that his twitter is gone too. :oops:

• 4 weeks later...