Where's the butt?

friendofsheila

I thought that looking a bodybuilders would be Grand Central Station for Booty Excellence.

I was wrong. Look at these guys. Some of them have negative butt.

That make the ones who do

(the one 1:35 with his hand on his hip looks promising)

(at 1:51 the orange suit on the far left looks like he might have a higher-quality butt)

(at 2:31 watch #204, in the white suit. Watch the entire time. His butt gets better and better, and is super spectacular at the last moment).

so special!

I thought that looking a bodybuilders would be Grand Central Station for Booty Excellence.

I was wrong. Look at these guys. Some of them have negative butt.

That make the ones who do

(the one 1:35 with his hand on his hip looks promising)

(at 1:51 the orange suit on the far left looks like he might have a higher-quality butt)

(at 2:31 watch #204, in the white suit. Watch the entire time. His butt gets better and better, and is super spectacular at the last moment).

so special!

Not when they all bend over.

• 3 weeks later...

The ones with the entirely-excellent butts are the ones who know it, and are wearing the thongs or thong-adjacent trunks. This means that the world is getting to be a better place!

Don't miss the guy in the next booth over, in the dark trunks who appears at 1:08. His butt is fine, fine, fine, even if he's not giving us as much as the guy in front.

And what's the guy with the ponytail doing behind him? He's rapping on his abs like it's a crafts project.

• 2 weeks later...

The guy wearing #135, at 1:16, looks he could have the right stuff.

And sure enough, at 1:32 he walks across the screen, and points his right stuff right towards the camera, looking entirely excellent at 1:35!

I always thought these guys considered their bodies to be temples. What’s with the smokers?

• 1 year later...