Shocking Male Rape in the UK by serial rapist!

Danny-Darko
This topic is 1251 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just came across some articles about a gay male sexual predictor caught and his male victims. I wanted to share this information for those interested. I was once attached in my youth while at university but was able to fend the guy off and get away because of my size. I did nothing about it because I didn't want campus police to get involved since I discretely cruised on campus and didn't want others to know or speculate about me. Since I had been able to get away at the moment I though all was okay. Those were different days we lived in. Had it happened to me today things would have been different.

https://www.bbc.com/news/topics/c01e2k99l12t/reynhard-sinaga?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=undefined_m000p10t&Reynhard Sinaga: Britain’s most prolific rapist&2020-12-07T18:40:04.321Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:pips:m000p10t&pinned_post_asset_id=undefined_m000p10t&pinned_post_type=share

Here is a in depth BBC article about all that happened: Reynhard Sinaga: How the Manchester rapist found his victims - BBC News

And another shorter BBC article: Reynhard Sinaga: Serial rapist 'abused 206 men' - BBC News

Edited by Danny-Darko

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came across some articles about a gay male sexual predictor caught and his male victims. I wanted to share this information for those interested. I was once attached in my youth while at university but was able to fend the guy off and get away because of my size. I did nothing about it because I didn't want campus police to get involved since I discretely cruised on campus and didn't want others to know or speculate about me. Since I had been able to get away at the moment I though all was okay. Those were different days we lived in. Had it happened to me today things would have been different.

https://www.bbc.com/news/topics/c01e2k99l12t/reynhard-sinaga?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=undefined_m000p10t&Reynhard Sinaga: Britain’s most prolific rapist&2020-12-07T18:40:04.321Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:pips:m000p10t&pinned_post_asset_id=undefined_m000p10t&pinned_post_type=share

Here is a in depth BBC article about all that happened: Reynhard Sinaga: How the Manchester rapist found his victims - BBC News

And another shorter BBC article: Reynhard Sinaga: Serial rapist 'abused 206 men' - BBC News

I would have never guessed.. Just goes to show how deceiving LOOKS can be.... But then I remember Andrew Cunanan, and how he lured and procured his victims.

I would have never guessed.. Just goes to show how deceiving LOOKS can be.... But then I remember Andrew Cunanan, and how he lured and procured his victims.

Thanks for sharing, this was quite an eye opener. I do wonder what life experiences this individual had to make him want to commit these acts. Is it to assert feigned dominance on a situation when previously he may not have had experienced or was a recipient of said dominating experience? Did not want this to be a psychoanalysis of the guy, but I wish if we had a way to better understand why people behave the way we do, we could devise ways to detect these behaviors early on and possibly prevent these bad situations from happening to men and women (and everybody in between).

Thanks for sharing, this was quite an eye opener. I do wonder what life experiences this individual had to make him want to commit these acts. Is it to assert feigned dominance on a situation when previously he may not have had experienced or was a recipient of said dominating experience? Did not want this to be a psychoanalysis of the guy, but I wish if we had a way to better understand why people behave the way we do, we could devise ways to detect these behaviors early on and possibly prevent these bad situations from happening to men and women (and everybody in between).

Several years ago there was a guy in San Diego, CA who was caught doing something similar. He's pick guys up in bars spiking their drinks and took them home and raped them anally, so they knew something had happened even though they couldn't remember. He killed a young straight guy overdosing him with the rape drug and then dumped his body. That's was his last victim. If I find an article I'll post it.

Edited by Danny-Darko

Several years ago there was a guy in San Diego, CA who was caught doing something similar. He's pick guys up in bars spiking their drinks and took them home and raped them anally, so they knew something had happened even though they couldn't remember. He killed a young straight guy overdosing him with the rape drug and then dumped his body. That's was his last victim. If I find an article I'll post it.

Edited by Danny-Darko

OK, I FOUND IT AND ANOTHER ONE I HAD NOT HEARD ABOUT! So two more male rapist this time in Cali. WOW!!

Articles Links Below: ?

Testimony: Defendant drugged men before sex – Orange County Register (ocregister.com)

Man Drugged, Raped and Sodomized 14 Males Per California Prosecutors - Men's Variety

Edited by Danny-Darko

OK, I FOUND IT AND ANOTHER ONE I HAD NOT HEARD ABOUT! So two more male rapist this time in Cali. WOW!!

Articles Links Below: ?

Testimony: Defendant drugged men before sex – Orange County Register (ocregister.com)

Man Drugged, Raped and Sodomized 14 Males Per California Prosecutors - Men's Variety

Edited by Danny-Darko

I read all the articles in the OP.

It says the vast majority of victims were straight?

Not defending the rapist but NO STRAIGHT MAN (the gays maybe?), would accept going to the flat of a stranger he just met outside a nightclub in the middle of the night, to:

- Charge his phone.

- Wait for his girlfriend.

- Have a drink? (LOL!)

- Hang out, etc.

If they accepted, was with the promise or assumption of something that a young man is typically interested in after leaving the club:

- Sex/hj/bj.

- More drugs (because cocaine is already rampant in UK nightclubs)

- Play videogames.

- A place to crash.

So, while the guy deserves time in jail, I dislike the way this news is being portrayed as "Oh Poor Straight men all innocent victims" because immediately creates a very negative image, not only of Asian, but also gay men. Practically projecting the image that we're all predators.

I wouldn't be surprised that somehow the defense argues that most of the victims aren't innocent straight men and already had some drugs in their system and they fell asleep and had hallucinations on their own without the use of any drug. To the potential advantage of the rapist: GHB leaves no traces in the body after being used.

I read all the articles in the OP.

It says the vast majority of victims were straight?

Not defending the rapist but NO STRAIGHT MAN (the gays maybe?), would accept going to the flat of a stranger he just met outside a nightclub in the middle of the night, to:

- Charge his phone.

- Wait for his girlfriend.

- Have a drink? (LOL!)

- Hang out, etc.

If they accepted, was with the promise or assumption of something that a young man is typically interested in after leaving the club:

- Sex/hj/bj.

- More drugs (because cocaine is already rampant in UK nightclubs)

- Play videogames.

- A place to crash.

So, while the guy deserves time in jail, I dislike the way this news is being portrayed as "Oh Poor Straight men all innocent victims" because immediately creates a very negative image, not only of Asian, but also gay men. Practically projecting the image that we're all predators.

I wouldn't be surprised that somehow the defense argues that most of the victims aren't innocent straight men and already had some drugs in their system and they fell asleep and had hallucinations on their own without the use of any drug. To the potential advantage of the rapist: GHB leaves no traces in the body after being used.

Rape is rape. I’d encourage you to maintain focus exclusively on the victims. Regardless of how this is sliced, they didn’t ask for it.

Rape is rape. I’d encourage you to maintain focus exclusively on the victims. Regardless of how this is sliced, they didn’t ask for it.

@orville, I think that's why he targeted teenagers or early 20s young male (straight or gay) since they tend to be more naive. Also that area seems to be a student neighborhood plus the rapist looked young and harmless. I do think the men who got lucky were those who didn't accept any drinks from the rapist.

You should encourage me to nothing.

I have good critical thinking skills to form my own opinions.

My criticism wasn't against all the victims, but more how journalism is being conducted.

I bet more "STRAIGHT" men are speaking up assuming they'll get some compensation from the rapist's rich family.

Edited by orville

My criticism wasn't against all the victims, but more how journalism is being conducted.

I bet more "STRAIGHT" men are speaking up assuming they'll get some compensation from the rapist's rich family.

I see your point. I’m sorry for misconstruing

You're assuming a lot. His family is in Indonesia and not the UK so law suites against them who had no part in this will be difficult. Hush money is too late because the victims were filmed and trophies take from victims so anybody who has a claim would have to prove it and be matched with the evidence.

Being carless and horny is part of being young and inexperienced in life. Young people can be gullible and do make mistakes, but you still can't blame them for judgement errors. This guy was a predictor and very skilled at what he did! The victims were under the influence and vulnerable. I see your point but sorry I can't agree with you.

Facts are facts and the journalism used wasn't biased in any form. You're assuming now all who read it will think that that is what gay men do and prey on young straight men. I think you underestimate the British public who seem to be more progressive and openminded as far as Gay & Lesbian matters than we are here in the USA. Not everything should be or can be sugarcoated to make them less "offensive" to anybody who might potentially be offended as we seem to need done here in the United States.