Los Angeles "go-to" guys?

kaboom35
This topic is 1281 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prince Albert piercing

Prince Albert was quite the stud. He fathered many children with Queen Victoria and died relatively young, a real tragedy. Their children , apart from the Prince of Wales who became Edward VII, were married off mostly to Europe’s royal families Or members of the British aristocracy. Albert was German and I have found the Prince Albert is quite popular amongst German gay men.

Prince Albert was quite the stud. He fathered many children with Queen Victoria and died relatively young, a real tragedy. Their children , apart from the Prince of Wales who became Edward VII, were married off mostly to Europe’s royal families Or members of the British aristocracy. Albert was German and I have found the Prince Albert is quite popular amongst German gay men.

Maybe Queen Victoria was more amused than she let on.

Prince Albert was quite the stud. He fathered many children with Queen Victoria and died relatively young, a real tragedy. Their children, apart from the Prince of Wales who became Edward VII, were married off mostly to Europe’s royal families Or members of the British aristocracy. Albert was German and I have found the Prince Albert is quite popular amongst German gay men.

-

Here is more than most would want to know about the "Prince Albert"

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=52117