BeniXXL in NYC - 411

MmM
This topic is 1076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I read all his reviews (5) and comments which are fairly revealing. Of the two less than 5 stars, his first review a couple of years ago and didn't specify why he was only worth a one star. Even he said his pics were accurate. The other less than 5, a 3 star, mainly complained he was a good top that would drill you for an hour if that's what you wanted (well, yes). In his case he complained he got less than an hour (somewhat contradicting himself).

And one reviewer, who gave a 5 star, said while his pictures were accurate, he was more like 5'6'', since the client was 5' 8". He advertises as 5'10" so that is more than just a little exaggeration. If height is important and for me it would be as I am 5'11".

Of course you have to read the reviews together with all the other info he provides in his ad before deciding whether to contact him.