Anyone here who's hired a new masseur and just so happened you were his type? What happened next?

imma
This topic is 1309 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think this may have happened to me a couple of times. Like one massage a few years ago, which I knew would be sensual, but partway through it, he started getting very friendly with his mouth, which I didn’t expect. Maybe he liked my big...

I remember this guy https://rentmasseur.com/AndresNYC. when he was just posting massage services from CL maybe 10 years ago. He was in theatre district. He was younger and leaner and not yet bulked up. He was giving me a massage on the bed. halfway through it turned into a nuru massage and we were fucking. It was so hot the way it developed organically. He was still new to the city.

I remember this guy https://rentmasseur.com/AndresNYC. when he was just posting massage services from CL maybe 10 years ago. He was in theatre district. He was younger and leaner and not yet bulked up. He was giving me a massage on the bed. halfway through it turned into a nuru massage and we were fucking. It was so hot the way it developed organically. He was still new to the city.

I had pretty much the same experience with him.

This has happened to me with two masseurs now. My first time was actually my first erotic massage ever. After reading some things on this forum I knew that I could be straight forward from the get go. I let him know that I really wanted anal stimulation, possibly prostate stimulation. He responded that anal stimulation would not be a problem, however, he did not do any type of penetration. The massage started out great and soon he was giving me the stimulation he had promised. I soon felt his member near my hands and as soon as I reached for it, it was growing in my hand. The pressure on my rosebud grew and I vocalized my pleasure. All of a sudden his finger was inside me and his member had made its way to my head and I took him in my mouth. After a few moments of that I felt him grab my hips and shift my legs off the table. I honestly was in shock as I was not expecting this at all. Before I understood what was happening, he was inside of me, massaging my prostate with his member. His bed was near the table, he sat on the edge and pulled my hips toward him until I was riding him. He came shortly after and then laid me back on the table face up. He got onto the table, wrapped my legs around him and started massaging my prostate with his fingers. He was staring at me so intently through this and finally leaned over and kiss me. We started making out until I was finishing all over myself. It was definitely a great first experience into erotic massages. One that others have failed to reach, until I found my regular masseur. I’ll have to save that story for my next break ?

a gayling back in the 90s scared to death of AIDS, I used to only call ads that said therapist was 'legit/no sex' - photos would show the guys in t-shirts. Invariably, the guy would go to town on my penis. I finally said to one as nicely as possible I called you b/c your ad said 'no sex/legit' and this happens all the time - what's up? He said, 'don't you know? you're huge. people can't say no.'