The Masters: cute, hunky golfers!

ariadne1880

This topic is 5279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Who would have thought that cute and hunky would go in the same sentence with golfers? But watching today's Masters I saw at least two guys who were awfully cute: Trevor Immelman and Paul Casey. I always notice forearms and both have nice sets. Very cute guys and Casey looks like he's in really fine shape.

Who knew? I'll have to watch golf more often!

Mark

Guest carter07

Yes, Charlie, mine, too. Did some research but couldn't find that he's married. That interview was part of the reason I asked the question about gay golfers. Glad to have my observation confirmed.

I too tuned in to the Masters although I am not a golf fan so that I could comment on it when my brother, who is there, returns home. I too thought the field of golfers included some new (to me) cuties such as the two mentioned, Immelman and Walsh. As in other sports, today's younger golfers are visiting the weight rooms and doing the healthy stuff (John Daly aside)to agument their sporting skills. Even Tiger has grown a lot hunkier as he has gone along in his stellar career. Quite a difference from golfers of yesteryear.

Tiger Woods has been quite the hunk for some time now -- at least 7 or 8 years. He bulked up in a weight training regimen around 1999 or 2000. When he wears that red shirt and hikes up his sleeves you can see his massive biceps. And he does, of course, have that mega watt smile.

I don't know if Casey is gay or not (and really could care less) and certainly wouldn't make a judgment about that based on one interview. He seems more like just a "kid" to me and I don't think that makes him gay.

But he is a real "hottie" -- that judgment I would make. He could wrap those forearms around me anytime he'd like. I sure would like.

Mark

And it was nice to see Immelman get the green jacket -- when he takes off his hat and musses up his hair you can see what a major league hunk he is -- small but strong and compact. I enjoyed his double-bicep pump shot as he walked off the 18th green.

Seems like a nice, modest young man as well. Good for him.

Mark