Massages that unexpectedly turned into something more

jrangel
This topic is 1041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll file this as "sort of unexpected after the first time"...

I got a recommendation from a fellow forum member on a guy who used to be at a local spa that caters mostly to guys and has a male massage team (located in one of the city's gay neighborhoods), but is a legit spa. My friend heard that masseur that he had some action with, but was likely a very YMMV situation, was somewhere out in the burbs now, so since I'm in the burbs, I decided to investigate. I found the masseur at a normal spa (hair, nails, etc) not too far off the path between home and work. Booked an appointment, and the first massage was a solid technical massage, with not even a hint of anything more. Although when I was saying good by, I glanced down and spotted a pretty decent bulge on the guy, and he may have noticed!

A month went by, and my shoulder/back were pretty sore and tight, so decided to go back in, expecting just a good massage. First half was pretty normal has he hit my back and legs, maybe a little more glute work that the first meeting. but as he started to work up to my shoulder again, his leg was definitely pressed against me arm, that was hanging to the side. As he sort of worked around the top of the table to my other shoulder, I felt him press against my other arm, and it definitely wasn't his leg I felt. I have to admit, I was excited, but also pretty nervous in the setting. My heart was pounding as it all sort of started to register.

He kept the (good) massage going working my shoulders and back, but now his hands were sliding under the draping to my ass cheeks frequently until his hands were sliding right into my crack and against my hole. As he was transitioning down to my legs, I felt him take the sheet from my feet and slide it down the length of me so i was totally undraping. The feeling of that sheet sliding down me was so hot. from there, he continued to do leg work, sliding up to my ass. At one point, he positioned one leg so the sole of my foot was against the opposite knee, sort of a 4 shape. from there, he had clear access to my balls and ass, even sliding under to my rock hard dick. He did that routine on both sides, really giving a full massage that had become extremely erotic. Just as I thought he was wrapping up my legs, I felt him bury his scruffy face between my cheeks. He rimmed me like a champ, and you can tell he loves doing it. Finally he said, "let's flip you over."

I did, naked and rock hard, obviously. He was too...at some point he had slid out of his clothes! Handsome, hairy guy...not a muscle bod by any stretch, more of an everyday build (but I dig the guy next door vibe more). From there, he massaged my legs a bit more, stroking my cock and eventually leaning over and sucking it. I eventually busted a huge load, and then reached over and stroked his dick until he shot a hot load, first clear across the table (and me), and the rest all over my chest.

I saw him a few more times before lockdown. He's left that spa, but my eyes are definitely open to see where he pops back up when we're all through this!

I got a recommendation from a fellow forum member on a guy who used to be at a local spa that caters mostly to guys and has a male massage team (located in one of the city's gay neighborhoods), but is a legit spa. My friend heard that masseur that he had some action with, but was likely a very YMMV situation, was somewhere out in the burbs now, so since I'm in the burbs, I decided to investigate. I found the masseur at a normal spa (hair, nails, etc) not too far off the path between home and work. Booked an appointment, and the first massage was a solid technical massage, with not even a hint of anything more. Although when I was saying good by, I glanced down and spotted a pretty decent bulge on the guy, and he may have noticed!

A month went by, and my shoulder/back were pretty sore and tight, so decided to go back in, expecting just a good massage. First half was pretty normal has he hit my back and legs, maybe a little more glute work that the first meeting. but as he started to work up to my shoulder again, his leg was definitely pressed against me arm, that was hanging to the side. As he sort of worked around the top of the table to my other shoulder, I felt him press against my other arm, and it definitely wasn't his leg I felt. I have to admit, I was excited, but also pretty nervous in the setting. My heart was pounding as it all sort of started to register.

He kept the (good) massage going working my shoulders and back, but now his hands were sliding under the draping to my ass cheeks frequently until his hands were sliding right into my crack and against my hole. As he was transitioning down to my legs, I felt him take the sheet from my feet and slide it down the length of me so i was totally undraping. The feeling of that sheet sliding down me was so hot. from there, he continued to do leg work, sliding up to my ass. At one point, he positioned one leg so the sole of my foot was against the opposite knee, sort of a 4 shape. from there, he had clear access to my balls and ass, even sliding under to my rock hard dick. He did that routine on both sides, really giving a full massage that had become extremely erotic. Just as I thought he was wrapping up my legs, I felt him bury his scruffy face between my cheeks. He rimmed me like a champ, and you can tell he loves doing it. Finally he said, "let's flip you over."

I did, naked and rock hard, obviously. He was too...at some point he had slid out of his clothes! Handsome, hairy guy...not a muscle bod by any stretch, more of an everyday build (but I dig the guy next door vibe more). From there, he massaged my legs a bit more, stroking my cock and eventually leaning over and sucking it. I eventually busted a huge load, and then reached over and stroked his dick until he shot a hot load, first clear across the table (and me), and the rest all over my chest.

I saw him a few more times before lockdown. He's left that spa, but my eyes are definitely open to see where he pops back up when we're all through this!

Hot! What metro area is this in? :)

• 3 weeks later...

what a hot story!! Can you share his details with me? Love the big guy next door/hairy bod vibe!

I’ve (surprisingly) had multiple experiences at legit spas both in Vegas (the old Mandarin Oriental, Cosmo (twice, different providers)) and SF (Four Seasons, St Regis) and once in India (Oberoi, New Delhi). Also 4 separate Zeel experiences, come to think of it. All were unexpected and had different endings, but generally it starts with grazing, getting a hard-on and then more action. I think we all know the tricks...keep your hands close to the edge of the massage bed, for maximum grazing opportunity...position your cock down between your legs in case he peeks or decides to do a nice inner thigh massage...don’t be shy about getting hard—it’s your way of expressing interest in case he has any doubts. They’ve resulted in hand jobs, some without HE...blow jobs, mutual. Happy to share more experiences—DM me!

what a hot story!! Can you share his details with me? Love the big guy next door/hairy bod vibe!

Not much more I can share man. Like I said, I know he stopped working there back around April, and hasn't resurfaced anywhere, and is not on either of the main massage sites. Cute guy, shorter than me...probably around 5'8 or 5'9, average type body, beard, and overall sexy guy...probably early 30s. A good time, all around.

One of my massages in Vegas ended up with the masseur locking the door and us both fully naked and having sex on the table. Since his first move started around halfway through a 90 minute massage, we had a lot of playtime.

How did he make the move? Tell us the story pls!

How did he make the move? Tell us the story pls!

He started with casual brushing of his crotch/fly on the side of my hands to test whether I would move my hands away/toward my body. He would reach over my body a lot and lean in to the table and my hands/side body. (Most masseurs keep a distance to the table but he didn’t do that.) I kept my hands pretty steady at first and then started slightly moving my pinkie finger until I felt him pushing harder and until he was hard. I then started rubbing his hard cock through his pants with a full hand as he started working my inner thighs and hole. Then we went and locked the door and the rest is history. It was funny because as he locked the door, he reminded me that he’s not supposed to do this and I told him I was clearly ok with it and wouldn’t report him! ?

He started with casual brushing of his crotch/fly on the side of my hands to test whether I would move my hands away/toward my body. He would reach over my body a lot and lean in to the table and my hands/side body. (Most masseurs keep a distance to the table but he didn’t do that.) I kept my hands pretty steady at first and then started slightly moving my pinkie finger until I felt him pushing harder and until he was hard. I then started rubbing his hard cock through his pants with a full hand as he started working my inner thighs and hole. Then we went and locked the door and the rest is history. It was funny because as he locked the door, he reminded me that he’s not supposed to do this and I told him I was clearly ok with it and wouldn’t report him! ?

Hot damn! How should the hand rest on the table to be open to this moves by a masseur? Should the hands be by your side at the very edge of the table with the palm facing up and the fingers spread out?

Hot damn! How should the hand rest on the table to be open to this moves by a masseur? Should the hands be by your side at the very edge of the table with the palm facing up and the fingers spread out?

Get as close to the edge as possible, palms facing up. If he doesn’t want them there, he may place them closer to your body. It’s still worth a try to move them back out (casually). —might give him the right hint.

Get as close to the edge as possible, palms facing up. If he doesn’t want them there, he may place them closer to your body.

I agree this is the best technique. It has led to extra perks at many legit massages for me!

It’s still worth a try to move them back out (casually). —might give him the right hint.

This you have to be careful with. The masseur might not pay any attention to (or have an issue with) your hands being at the edge of the table at the beginning of the massage, but he's likely to notice you moving them back out to the edge for no reason after he repositioned them (not always in a good way).

If the masseur repositions my hands, I only move them closer to the edge again after they objectively seem to be getting in the masseur's way (like if he keeps bumping into them as he massages the thighs).

Edited by thedanNYC

My experience happened within the last year. The masseur knew I was a newbie to massages and man touch. He kept squeezing my ass. I raised my hips and sighed deeply after he did that a few times letting him know it was welcomed. The massage continued. I could feel his hard cock against my hand. I wasn’t sure how much I could do and was a little nervous. I then heard his shorts unzip and the sound of them being dropped on the floor. I was hoping more would happen then but he returned to massaging my legs and feet. In the middle of the massage he climbed on me and rubbed my shoulders as I pushed my ass back against him. I could feel his cock teasing my hole. Nothing more happened then. He jumped off. Told me to turn over. Once I turned over, he massaged my front. His hard dick was flopping in my face. I looked at him and opened my mouth. He nodded his head and placed it inside. During that time, he kept playing with my hole. I don’t think I was very good at sucking but then he pulled my head up on the table and let it hang off. He fucked my face deep but gently letting me take breaks here and there. He would kiss me often in between. I didn’t bottom the first time we met. But every time since then he has fucked me in every position you can imagine. This is after a full deep tissue massage. I can tell he wants to fuck me as soon as he starts touching me but the 60-90 minute massage where minimal play happens increases my excitement knowing at the end I will submit to him yet again.

My experience happened within the last year. The masseur knew I was a newbie to massages and man touch. He kept squeezing my ass. I raised my hips and sighed deeply after he did that a few times letting him know it was welcomed. The massage continued. I could feel his hard cock against my hand. I wasn’t sure how much I could do and was a little nervous. I then heard his shorts unzip and the sound of them being dropped on the floor. I was hoping more would happen then but he returned to massaging my legs and feet. In the middle of the massage he climbed on me and rubbed my shoulders as I pushed my ass back against him. I could feel his cock teasing my hole. Nothing more happened then. He jumped off. Told me to turn over. Once I turned over, he massaged my front. His hard dick was flopping in my face. I looked at him and opened my mouth. He nodded his head and placed it inside. During that time, he kept playing with my hole. I don’t think I was very good at sucking but then he pulled my head up on the table and let it hang off. He fucked my face deep but gently letting me take breaks here and there. He would kiss me often in between. I didn’t bottom the first time we met. But every time since then he has fucked me in every position you can imagine. This is after a full deep tissue massage. I can tell he wants to fuck me as soon as he starts touching me but the 60-90 minute massage where minimal play happens increases my excitement knowing at the end I will submit to him yet again.

I think a number of us want to sign up to massage you! On the house!

I agree this is the best technique. It has led to extra perks at many legit massages for me!

This you have to be careful with. The masseur might not pay any attention to (or have an issue with) your hands being at the edge of the table at the beginning of the massage, but he's likely to notice you moving them back out to the edge for no reason after he repositioned them (not always in a good way).

If the masseur repositions my hands, I only move them closer to the edge again after they objectively seem to be getting in the masseur's way (like if he keeps bumping into them as he massages the thighs).

I disagree with this. While subtlety is definitely necessary, if the masseur moves my hands say closer to my body and I’m not comfortable, I’ll move them back out. Usually if he’s on my left side, for instance, I’ll move my right hand back out slowly. I do it when he’s not near there, such as down by my feet so it’s not like I’m putting them there while he’s there and going for a feel.

But to me, the bottom line is I need to be comfortable. If you’re the masseur, you can see where my hand is and avoid it, I can’t see where you are. I’ve had masseurs put my hands/arms so they hang off the table. I personally despise that because I have poor circulation and within minutes I get pins and needles in my fingertips. In that case, as soon as the masseur moves away from that area, I put my hand back next to me. If he says anything I tell him I have poor circulation and that position is not comfortable. The massage is about comfort too and most masseurs, much like barbers, know how to position themselves far enough away from the table.

I disagree with this. While subtlety is definitely necessary, if the masseur moves my hands say closer to my body and I’m not comfortable, I’ll move them back out. Usually if he’s on my left side, for instance, I’ll move my right hand back out slowly. I do it when he’s not near there, such as down by my feet so it’s not like I’m putting them there while he’s there and going for a feel.

But to me, the bottom line is I need to be comfortable. If you’re the masseur, you can see where my hand is and avoid it, I can’t see where you are. I’ve had masseurs put my hands/arms so they hang off the table. I personally despise that because I have poor circulation and within minutes I get pins and needles in my fingertips. In that case, as soon as the masseur moves away from that area, I put my hand back next to me. If he says anything I tell him I have poor circulation and that position is not comfortable. The massage is about comfort too and most masseurs, much like barbers, know how to position themselves far enough away from the table.

Allow me to clarify. My unspoken assumption was that we're talking about repeatedly moving hands from a reasonable position that seems objectively comfortable/okay back out to the edge of the table for no apparently good reason. But if the masseur puts your hands in an uncomfortable position (such as hanging off the table as you said), then I agree you don't need to keep them there. And if moving your hands and inch or two away from your body towards the edge of the table would make you more comfortable to the point that you're actively thinking about doing it during the massage, then you might as well do it too.

To those who receive massages at the high-end legit spas and without regard to any fun or extras that might occur, are the massages better than those provided by rent masseurs?

ive almost always found that the massages from rent masseurs are sort of just foreplay until you turn over and they manually release you, etc. out of the 50 plus Los Angeles rent masseurs, I’ve only found that two actually give really good massages

curious what others think

As a certified massage whore, I would say that the legit places massage are generally not as good in terms of even the massage part. They are too consumed with rules, draping sheets, and not letting their bodies get too close to really lean in for those deep knots. I've had plenty of "fun" massages where the first therapeutic part was so good that I almost didn't want that to end. I think once both sides are naked the inhibitions are gone and that helps even the therapeutic parts

As a certified massage whore, I would say that the legit places massage are generally not as good in terms of even the massage part. They are too consumed with rules, draping sheets, and not letting their bodies get too close to really lean in for those deep knots. I've had plenty of "fun" massages where the first therapeutic part was so good that I almost didn't want that to end. I think once both sides are naked the inhibitions are gone and that helps even the therapeutic parts

I agree completely. So many providers are too nervous about getting into trouble (I imagine generated by warnings from their employers) that they overcompensate with the draping and tucking, taking time away from the session, losing the rhythm and flow of the work, and often making the client uncomfortable with restrictive coverings and overheating. I don’t expect play with every session, but I also don’t want masseurs who feel like they can’t really touch me.

How do you find these places?

Wow!!! Sounds like a keeper....any chance you could DM me who this stud is? I know itmay be a YMMV situation, but it sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.

A few years ago. With a masseur that I saw when in Dallas... massage went as prior massages went. At the end, I’d flip on my back and would end with a HJ. This time, when I flipped over the vibe changed. He put a towel over my eyes. I felt my groin being rubbed. Then a mouth on it. Got sucked off. I took towel off slightly towards the end. Caught the glimpse of a guy... he ended up finishing me off. I later on realized it was a weather man from the local news. Surprise ending that happened just once. Still want to meet the weather man again but opportunity hasn’t presented itself.

Had a sports massage in Vegas a couple of years back. I kept my boxers on as I wasn’t expecting anything and prefer to do that when I get legit work done. The masseur draped me and gave a great massage. When I flipped over he continued and then moved onto inner thigh work getting pretty close, adjusting my boxer brief legs a bit but nothing out of the ordinary. A few final long leg strokes and he gently slid his hand up bumping into my balls. There was a brief period of nothing and then a hand came up onto my waist band, pulled down my boxers and he started blowing me until I came. As soon as I finished, he pulled the waist band up, pulled the drape sheet back over me and after a couple minutes more of calf work, it was over like nothing had ever happened.