First Bigtime Concert

CatDaddy
This topic is 1256 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

ABBA Voulez-Vous tour at the ASU Activity Center. I was 10 years old and the entire family went.

Not my first concert, but I saw them at Radio City Music Hall w/ my sister in Sept. 1979 when I was 17. Came home from freshman year at Syracuse University to go.

Donna Summer in NJ. Front row ( but sat next to a nun in full dress-serious fun killer).

Saw her twice (Donna Summer, not the fun-killing nun) at the Felt Forum at Madison Square Garden & at the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium the week Hot Stuff & Bad Girls were both in the top-3 on the Billboard chart.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beethoven 5th Symphony, conducted by the composer.

?

At least I thought so at the time aged 10, cause he had long hair that matched the portrait in the program, and the style was rare in adults in Midwest of the 60’s.

Clowes Hall had just opened a year or so prior. It was Beerthoven 5, though I can’t recall the first piece. My piano teacher took me.

I liked the music.

I l o v e d the carpet

https://www.in.gov/ibc/images/DSC_0866.jpg

DSC_0866.jpg