Do you like the taste of your own cum?

Mydavid
This topic is 1350 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I like to taste my partners' cum or precum. When he comes in my mouth, I often swallow.

But I tried to taste my own cum when I jerked off, and I didn't like it at all.

Once my partner sucked me off, he didn't swallow but kissed me and let me taste my own cum, I suddenly couldn't help throwing up.

Since then, I do my best avoid tasting my cum, but I never vomit again even if I taste it by chance.

I don't really know the difference between my cum and that of my partner's, but I don't like the smell of my own cum. I guess it might becuase I don't like the smell of cum after I have come. I always come after my partner, maybe if I come first, I won't like the taste of his either.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only swallow if I’m completely into the guy. I don’t like to taste my own cum when I jack off. Not because I don’t enjoy the taste, but because I find pleasure out of pleasing more sexually dominant type guys by swallowing their loads.

Like you, I prefer the other guy cums first, then I cum afterwards. Because after I cum my libido drops really fast. So if I plan on swallowing I need to do it while I’m still in the mood.

I love tastibg my cum and i love orally sharing it with a partner
Exactly. Like I have mentioned in other threads, to me sharing cum in deep passionate kisses is the best cherry on the cake. And yes, I do swallow my own cum after jerking off: I have been doing it since I was a teenager. Although I admit that it is an acquired taste, I never found the flavor revolting and back then it felt kinky and very exciting in a forbidden sort of way. I just learned to love it ?

It’s not about the taste or the smell. I like eating other men’s cum. I can’t explain it but there’s like a switch inside of me that is flicked as soon as I cum. I cannot even get my cum-filled hand close to my mouth.

It's likely I am the same as you.

I will completely and unashamedly admit that I’m a cum whore. I love getting a guy off, especially when he busts a huge nut and can shoot far. Part of me wants to see it fly all over me, but the other part wants to feel it explode in my mouth. Nothing like feeling the underside of a guy’s cock pulsate on my tongue as he shoots or simultaneously climaxing in each other’s mouth and snowballing.

However, as others have posted, if I’m riding solo, as soon as I cum that switch flicks and I lose all urge to eat it. It’s not the taste. If it was, I wouldn’t do it with other guys. One of the universe’s greatest mysteries! ?

You just described paradise, @RJD. And the look of the man as he cums, rolling his eyes, shaking all over, is, well...just priceless. ??

Yes! I've become so familiar with my one regular that I know from his face when he's getting close. He usually has my ankles in his hands while going to town on me. The hottest thing is watching him climax and then collapsing on me and making out.

Totally depends on what I've eaten. When I was a teenager my cum smelled like bleach and probably tasted as such. If I eat a lot of meat or drink beer it tastes and smells pretty strong, if I eat fruit, it tastes sweet. I try to keep that in mind if I'm about to have sex. If I can't taste and swallow my own cum, how the hell am I going to expect someone else to?