Anyone else have a strange experience from this guy??

samK
This topic is 1374 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He was all legit when we set up the massage appointment. I did not ask for anything but a massage and then at the end he asked if I want this (pointing at my dick) massaged? It wasn't erect nor did any of my actions signal for his offer. I even asked for a drape when flipped over because if was strange that he didn't not drape me and the AC was set on freezing.

This is after he made it clear he was Christian and Straight through the massage and I was like "I never asked you for anything but a massage"!

Then I started digging and linked is contact info to a Rent Men ad!!! So out of curiosity I messaged him about his "erotic massage" he has listed and he replies he is Christian and Straight and that Rent Men is a legitimate massage website. Is it me, or WTH?

Please... Is it me? Is it Coivd19 or the Full Moon??? What is happening to people losing their minds like this?

Oh yeah... rant before Link.... Does anyone else have a background on this guy or am I the odd one out? I am truly feeling thankful that I got in and out without ending up on a milk carton!! I don't want to warn people about a well respected masseur, but something is 125% not right here and it can not be all me.

https://rentmen.eu/Cannondale_Man

https://rentmasseur.com/CyclistJohn

P.S. After I thanked him for posting his dick pictures in his Private Gallery as a Straight Christian man .... he took them down.... sorry guys. ));

Maybe it’s late and I’m missing something, but I don’t see what’s so wrong or upsetting about being asked if you want a happy ending, especially from a masseur that clearly marks his RentMasseur ad as offering all of Therapeutic, Sensual and Erotic sessions. As long as he didn’t force himself on you in any way, you say no, and be done with it. Some guys are too shy to say they want an HE upfront. To me, it seems like a courteous gesture.

I’m also not getting why being Christian and straight has any relevance to his profession as a masseur. I see a str8 masseur regularly and I always get an HE. I appreciate his being open minded and comfortable with himself.

Edited by EVdude

I had a massage with him in San Diego about 5 years ago. He offered both both types of services. However, when we went to non-therapeutic part, I could tell was going through the motions. He wasn't bad, but something was off and I never went back. Remember feeling that he was a bit on edge. He was probably the second masseur I had ever visited since was I really new at this and I didn't have some instincts based on reading ads. If I had the same guy feelings then that I have now, I would have been less likely to go and see him

He was just exercising some client retention best practices. Don't read too much into it, nor overthink it.

Look at it as if you were at an ice cream shop and the Christian straight server asked you if you wanted additional topping on your ice cream so you might become a repeating client. More likely nothing to do with his sexual orientation or religious practice, more to do with his profession.

Confused by the issue here. His religion and stated orientation don’t have much to do with what he’s offering. My guess is he’s not 100% straight (as most aren’t) and his way of dealing with maybe not being okay with that is feeling the need to overtly state it. I don’t find him attractive but some may and he’s delivering what he advertises. Who cares?

I've seen John before. He is a bit different, but he seems to be decent guy and provides a good massage. His rentmen session description is pretty accurate. Always had the straight vibe but okay to play. Never came up that he was straight or Christian.

Where did you find his ad? That is usually very telling. Not sure why you'd question dick pics on either of those sites though. If you were digging after the session and you confront him about these other ads w dick pics, yes it is you.

I'd see him again if timing was right. For those who didnt see his pics, he has a nice sized dick and uncut. John also has an a profile on adam.

Big O

Edited by TheBigO