Yearning For Haircut

DR FREUD
This topic is 1417 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't had a hair or beard trim since about February. I moved 40 miles from my previous place during the pandemic and haven't bothered to scout out a new place yet. Will let it keep growing until I can't stand it any more. It's been fun, actually. I feel like it's back to the 70's.

my husband and I cut each other's hair. We've always lived separately together and it suited us. During lockdown, we've become much more of a unit. It's really enjoyable to share so much someone you care about.

It doen't happen that way for everybody. I know a couple that have been together for 16 years and are on the verge of splitting because they can't stand the site of each other after 4 months of lockdown.

my husband and I cut each other's hair. We've always lived separately together and it suited us. During lockdown, we've become much more of a unit. It's really enjoyable to share so much someone you care about.

It doen't happen that way for everybody. I know a couple that have been together for 16 years and are on the verge of splitting because they can't stand the site of each other after 4 months of lockdown.

I’ve had a very similar experience. I’ve been with my husband for 27 years now. We met in school in our mid 20s. Mostly lived together.....but past 7 years have been living across the country from each other due to work. See each other every few weeks. During lockdown, he came to stay with me. Have been together in same house for the first time in 7 years and it’s been truly wonderful. I had forgotten how much I loved living with him. It’s made quarantine tolerable. We became best friends again. It helps that he’s funny, gorgeous, smart (MIT), and a great cook.