Joshnineplus

Snbrd
This topic is 942 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

All favorable reports here on earlier threads and good Daddys Reviews but nothing recent. Does anyone have any updates? I'm not anxious to visit Florida in the summer

but if I can't postpone a business trip he looks like a pleasant distraction.

Just hit me up. I’m happy to chat by text or phone. I’m far from perfect but I’ve received good feedback over the years and I like to think that I’m easy to get along with and fun where it matters. ;-)

Have a good day all.

415-936-4546

I met him two or three years ago at one of the Palm Springs Weekend dinners. Our encounter was purely social. He looked exactly like his photographs and seemed like a nice guy. We didn't hit it off but that was way more my fault than his. Under certain circumstances I am perfectly capable of being difficult -- this was one of those occasions.

Edited by Epigonos

I've talked to Josh a couple of times trying to connect. The conversations have been great and I hope to schedule time with him in the future. We were to meet this spring right around the time my employers' travel restrictions were being introduced and we had to cancel. :(

Thanks! It’s always great to hear feedback. Good or bad. Hopefully we’ll meet up soon! We’ve had the worst luck. We’re due for a break of good luck don’t you think?

I met him two or three years ago at one of the Palm Springs Weekend dinners. Our encounter was purely social. He looked exactly like his photographs and seemed like a nice guy. We didn't hit it off but that was way more my fault than his. Under certain circumstances I am perfectly capable of being difficult -- this was one of those occasions.

I try to represent myself as I am. So thank you for validating that. Xoxo

Sometimes hitting it off is a funny thing. My guess is that it was both of us, not just you but thank you for saying that.

I’m still around. I moved to Fort Lauderdale a couple years back

I miss it in Chicago. I met a lot of great people there. I plan on making a trip back as soon as possible.

Stay safe.

Once it's a bit safer, would love to get together on a Chicago trip.

It would be great to see you or you come back to Chicago to visit

The way that I’ve found works the best is for you to text me, I’ll take down your info and mark where you live. In this case that’s Chicago. When I’m about a week or two from my trip, I’ll reach out and see if you’re still up for meeting.

415-936-4546

Hey @joshnineplus welcome to the forum. You have posted in exactly the way to make people here consider your offering. I wish I could travel right now, but we can't leave the country. Best wishes!

Thank you! I appreciate the positive feedback.

Yeah it looks like a lot of us won’t be traveling much internationally for a while. :-( For someone like me who loves to travel it has been an adjustment for sure. Hopefully soon we’ll all be able to get back to traveling more often.

Here’s looking forward to meeting you! Stay safe.