Forum Friendships

Caliboy95
This topic is 1427 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's a thread about the old Club 20 in the Strip Clubs forum wherein I've posted about how @Cooper, @Lucky and a few others would frequently gather for supper at a nearby Olive Garden before a Sunday night show. I've also had the pleasure of meeting @whipped guy. They I moved from NYC a decade ago and Club 20 gave way to Adonis. We remain friends although we rarely meet. There are a number of guys I'd like to meet. If I ever fulfill my wish to get to Palm Springs in the Spring I'd encounter many of them. Outside of the political forums, there are very few I'd not want to meet. We're a really great eclectic group IMHO.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a thread about the old Club 20 in the Strip Clubs forum wherein I've posted about how @Cooper, @Lucky and a few others would frequently gather for supper at a nearby Olive Garden before a Sunday night show. I've also had the pleasure of meeting @whipped guy. They I moved from NYC a decade ago and Club 20 gave way to Adonis. We remain friends although we rarely meet. There are a number of guys I'd like to meet. If I ever fulfill my wish to get to Palm Springs in the Spring I'd encounter many of them. Outside of the political forums, there are very few I'd not want to meet. We're a really great eclectic group IMHO.

I've met a few people from this and the boytoy.com website. Probably one hundred men over the years.

It all started with the Gaiety in New York. Stella's soon became part of the evening. And, of course, the 20 Club which rose after the first two closed.

And then there was Palm Springs, where someone started a weekend type thing. I went to that a few times early on.

gaietyad.jpg

Edited by Lucky

Oliver mentioned, or someone mention meeting Oliver there, the LA dinners that were held for forum posters. I enjoyed a few of those myself.

You reminded of the WAY back, dinners at Numbers, often hosted by Scott Adler et al and attended by local clients and a few providers. Loosely linked to the HooBoy site.