Swinging Richards

Tweetybird
This topic is 1278 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swinging Richards website says it is opening June 4, anyone going or is it to soon? ?

It will be an interesting experiment for sure. I'm not sure how one can social distance while getting a lapdance. I'm certainly not ready to dip my toe into the water yet. I'll be waiting several more months before even considering anything like this.

Edited by EZEtoGRU

It will be an interesting experiment for sure. I'm not sure how one can social distance will getting a lapdance. I'm certainly not ready to dip my toe into the water yet. I'll be waiting several more months before even considering anything like this.

Perhaps you could substitute something else...?

I am going to wait until Governor's reopen their mansion tours before I hit a bar! I will wait for a vaccine/treatment before getting another lapdance.

We have a flu vaccine yet 10,000’s Americans die of the flu each year. And yet, we go to Richard’s with little thought. Now, are you still planning to wait for a vaccine?

Bjroosters in Atlanta has reopened but changed their hours and operating rules. They're open from 2-10 pm, and the private booths are closed. Haven't been myself, so can't report more than that. Swinging Richard's is opening June 4th.

With the booths closed do they have go-go boys dancing? With the new hours what time do the boys dance?

• 2 weeks later...

After getting a haircut nearby, I stopped in at bjroosters today about 3:15 to check it out. Since, as of today, they're allowed to operate as a bar, they are no longer opening early serving food. They apparently are now open from 4-12 pm, with socially distanced seating. I think I saw a total of 7 seats around the three sides of the bar, with additional seating spread through the club. As I understand it, they have one guy dancing at a time in a designated position. Sorry, don't know when the dancers start or the rules for interacting with them are.

Swinging Richards website says it is opening June 4, anyone going or is it to soon? ?

I was thinking about heading there next weekend.

My favorite restaurant in ATL (and one of my faves in the world), BONES Steakhouse is open, so a weekend of good food and hot guys at Swingin Richards could be fun!

If I go I'll report back :D

Hi guys. Any word on Swinging Richards?. Long Island goes into phase 3 this Wednesday. Bars, and inside restaurants will open with social distancing at I believe 50 percent capicity. I'm due to start a new Tuesday night in Suffolk County at a Beach Bar with the Boyzz. I'm working now on what I need to do to make this work. Yes lap dances are going to be a challenge. Both dancer and customer wearing a mask. Will take temperatures of everyone before they enter the club. I think going forward for a while smaller-scale parties are going to be the way to go. Many of you may not be ready to take the plunge. But honestly my emails have been blowing up on when are we going to be back. . I think Manhattan is going to be a issue trying to get back once they enter phase 3. Can the Male Dancer events do a way less capacity of clients and dancers?. I read a article on a number of gay bars will not be opening up after the pandemic in Manhattan.

I believe it was in the NY Times. It came across my phone. They talked about Therapy, the Ritz, Henriettas, Boxers on what they are going through to try and stay open. Alabi's up in Harlem may close if this continues for a while longer. And possibly other bars as well. Many of these places were only hanging by a thin thread.