Post a song that makes you HAPPY

Stormy

I love both of these ladies. Laura Branigan said someone compared her to Donna Summer and she felt it was a compliment. She covered this song as a salute to Donna. Sadly, they are both no longer with us, but thankfully lots of their music is still here to enjoy.

Donna Summer - Dim All The Lights

Laura Branigan - Dim All the Lights

Hey @easygoingpal I knew I've heard this song before so I asked some mexican friends and it turned out I danced to it several times during a trip to Vallarta but in the voice of Thalia, who I love btw, but I find your song better, it sounds more rock/pop. Great finding!

My friends also sent me this, which is of a tv series (La Casa de las Flores) that I'm starting to watch now. I'm hooked!

Hey @easygoingpal I knew I've heard this song before so I asked some mexican friends and it turned out I danced to it several times during a trip to Vallarta but in the voice of Thalia, who I love btw, but I find your song better, it sounds more rock/pop. Great finding!

My friends also sent me this, which is of a tv series (La Casa de las Flores) that I'm starting to watch now. I'm hooked!

Hey @orville, I first heard the song when I was returning to visit Mexico. I've heard a number of artists cover the song. Here's something about the song on wikipedia:

"¿A quién le importa?" (English: literally, "To whom does it matter?"; idiomatically, "Who cares?") is a successful single released from the Spanish pop rock band Alaska y Dinarama's 1986 No es pecado album. Fangoria – composed of two of the song's three original artists, Alaska and Nacho Canut – recorded an updated, more electronic version of the song along with a new music video. The song was featured in the "Astracanada" disc of the album. Other cover versions include those by Pink Punk and Christina Rapado.

BTW, I'm going to have to check out "La Casa de las Flores" during this SIP...