What sites are out there to hire besides Rentmen

WallStreetWolf
This topic is 1003 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've tried Friendboy, but everyone I'm interested in on that site never returns a text. Seems like the ads are fake then...

Not sure they are fake, but based on the number of ads where the guy's last logon is not displayed it seems many are very old and the guys have long moved on.

Not sure they are fake, but based on the number of ads where the guy's last logon is not displayed it seems many are very old and the guys have long moved on.

I’ve had little luck with Friendboy and Mintboys. I suspect sometimes guys throw ads up there out of curiosity and never follow thru.

I will say that I wish I had been able to connect with this guy.

I’ve had little luck with Friendboy and Mintboys. I suspect sometimes guys throw ads up there out of curiosity and never follow thru.

I will say that I wish I had been able to connect with this guy.

I use Friendboy to see rates and email information about providers who advertise there and on RM. So far, haven't contacted anyone who only advertises there, but might contact this guy when the threat of COVID-19 subsides.

you don’t even have to go that high. I created a hiring profile and the offers that come to me for $100-200 are astounding.

Curious how you created a hiring profile. What type of wording gets their attention without getting flagged.

This query is perplexing based on its timing. There is a worldwide pandemic out there (affecting all of us). We (internationally) are advised to keep our distance from folks and to wash our hands and use hand sanitizer, even within the immediate family and surroundings.

I'm NOT being judgemental; I just find WarStreetWolf's initial post baffling to say the least and to appear of April 2, 2020.

I DO BELIEVE and HONOR the old adage: to each his own.

This query is perplexing based on its timing. There is a worldwide pandemic out there (affecting all of us). We (internationally) are advised to keep our distance from folks and to wash our hands and use hand sanitizer, even within the immediate family and surroundings.

I'm NOT being judgemental; I just find WarStreetWolf's initial post baffling to say the least and to appear of April 2, 2020.

I DO BELIEVE and HONOR the old adage: to each his own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV_BPDi8Ems:9

I've tried Friendboy, but everyone I'm interested in on that site never returns a text. Seems like the ads are fake then...

Several Guys with Rentmen Ads also have Friendboy Ads. Friendboy also has an option for email and rates which some Guys provide info in one or both of those areas.

When the Rentmen Ad expires the phone number is no longer accessible, but if the Guy also had a Friendboy Ad you could still check that Ad for the phone number and possibly an email address to reach out if you did not save the contact info from Rentmen.

Friendboy Ads don't currently expire and would probably still be accessible unless the Guy deleted it. So for me FB is a good backup resource.

you don’t even have to go that high. I created a hiring profile and the offers that come to me for $100-200 are astounding.

Forgive my ignorance- I’ve never used Grindr - but what is a “hiring profile“ ?

I'm keen to know this as well. How did you get guys to come to you? I'm usually the one who has to go hunting on grindr if looking to hire

Curious how you created a hiring profile. What type of wording gets their attention without getting flagged.

I put up a photo of a rose garden.

In my profile text, I wrote a little about what I like and then said “ I am very G E N tle with guys between 21 and 30.”

Then I just go messaging guys with a message that gets to the point.

Hello. I understand times are tough at the moment. I have some extra cash and I really enjoy watching guys that look like you jerk off. I can host at my house or office. I don’t wanna film it. I just need to unload some cash and watch a guy beat off. If you’re up for it lemme know.

I’d say 6/10 guys ask how much and 3 out of 10 actually show up.

How much?

lol. It ranges based on how good the guy looks. The most I’ll pay for the initial meet up is $200. There’s a built in premium for the “fear factor” since this is a lot of guys first time being compensated for their time. Subsequent visits are always less, and most guys will come over for $100. It also opens the door for discussing what else they’re comfortable with for money in person, and it lets them know I’m not a creeper and this type of situation can be fun and rewarding for both of us. I also can’t tell you how many guys get nervous and ask if I’ll help them out by sucking it. Yes amazingly hot 20 year old, I’ll help you out by going down on you. I’m a team player lol.