Quarantine TikTok boys and IG babes

Alfstoria
This topic is 1347 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been a marked increase of performers over at the Chaturbate website as well.... Guys from all over the world are stuck in their homes, and showing off their goodies.... OMG those Columbian guys !!!! It's my horny fix for the day, and especially like the ones that are gracious and interactive with their audience.

Guest DeanParkerTEX
I guess IG is relaxing the rules o.o

[MEDIA=instagram]B-nmegPH3DK[/MEDIA]

I can’t see a link to this one anymore or even the IG one that I post yesterday. ?

I can’t see a link to this one anymore or even the IG one that I post yesterday. ?

Maybe they've expired. Or maybe you have to follow them. Some of them have their accounts in private. I do too.

If you cant see this one below is because is a probate private account. if you request they will let you in

Ig private

Edited by Alfstoria

@tassojunior are you open to Slovakian or just Czechs?
I have a number of Slovak regulars/friends. Bel Ami is in Slovakia and most of my guys live in southern Czech next to Slovakia. It's like West Virginia is to Virginians. And they usually are brunette and brown eyes instead of blond and green eyes. Bel Ami never gives the correct nationality of their actors. Don't know if he's BA but I doubt he's Slovak. Probably Czech.

I have a number of Slovak regulars/friends. Bel Ami is in Slovakia and most of my guys live in southern Czech next to Slovakia. It's like West Virginia is to Virginians. And they usually are brunette and brown eyes instead of blond and green eyes. Bel Ami never gives the correct nationality of their actors. Don't know if he's BA but I doubt he's Slovak. Probably Czech.

Now I remember you mentioning this!

Well, Slovakia got Bel Ami and the Czechs got William Higgins and a dozen smaller studios. Fair solution.