Quarantine TikTok boys and IG babes

Alfstoria
This topic is 1347 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that’s hot!

I ended up subscribing to this guys OnlyFans! Fun stuff there, was only like $7-8/month....worth a months subscription at least.

I ended up subscribing to this guys OnlyFans! Fun stuff there, was only like $7-8/month....worth a months subscription at least.

Nice, is a good price compare to some people that want to charge $22 with a less appealing content, that is what I like of youngers guys, that they are more modest on their prices and a bit more adventurous :p

I have a number of Slovak regulars/friends. Bel Ami is in Slovakia and most of my guys live in southern Czech next to Slovakia. It's like West Virginia is to Virginians. And they usually are brunette and brown eyes instead of blond and green eyes. Bel Ami never gives the correct nationality of their actors. Don't know if he's BA but I doubt he's Slovak. Probably Czech.

That's it. I'm moving to southern Slovakia lol

I would be his sugar daddy and won't look anywhere else. If I had the chance. I will worship him like a king :)

I'd push you out of the way to be at the front of the line LOL - just exactly the type of guy that makes me heart sing!! Seriously good looking guy.

Anyone know his insta? I'd like to follow. I don't do tik tok.

If you click on "bradrad" in the upper right corner, then his profile is displayed and includes his IG info:

bradrad

Brandon Radford

138Following177.2KFollowers2.9MLikes

Instagram @brandon__radford Youtube : bradrad ⬆️new video soon⬆️ NC 21 yrs

Have any of you been in this situation? Last year I went for a BBQ to.onr of my coworkers, she is around my age, I supposed to help and she introduced me to her son exactly like this situation. I felt so bad. I tried no to look so I faked a phone call and left, the boy didn't have underwear. Only shorts. :(

TikTok sons

I came back once all the BBQ it was set so I can "talk to the mom"

Edited by Alfstoria