411 on Tito

Hey_Jay

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I took the plunge and saw him last night....

The name “Tito” in itself is a bit off putting. He’s more like a Vlad, an Igor, or a Mikhail. He’s either Russian, or Eastern European, But NOTHING like these Eastern European “models”, “Instagram guys”, or “rent men twinks or twunks”, who are usually discussed here.

Very nice guy, and very focused. Travelled with his table, very clean and sanitized setup as well. There was no draping, but his reasoning for you being naked is not for any reason but for him to thoroughly massage and stretch everything with ease. I truly believe that he’s a heterosexual (but not in a negative way).

He has extensive massage skills that are proven on the table. His massage isn’t sensual, erotic, or even therapeutic. This is a strictly intense athlete’s massage. Like post-Russian-Professional- gymnastic-athlete-massage. Like a Muy-Thai-Boxer’s recovery treatment. It’s like getting a massage in a Turkish or Russian bath.

He massaged everything from head to toe... and there was no inkling or hint of any possibility of “fun” happening.

This is the type of guy you see after an intense sporting event, or after continuous athletic training. This is not a massage you get to “feel good”, or be aroused, or have your “root chakras titillated”...

From the intense trigger point work, and stretching, I feel like a new man. Released the pressure from every knot I had.

If he lived in my town, I’d definitely see him once a quarter. If you workout, or are an avid runner or cyclist.... get on his table.

• 3 months later...

The name “Tito” in itself is a bit off putting. He’s more like a Vlad, an Igor, or a Mikhail. He’s either Russian, or Eastern European, But NOTHING like these Eastern European “models”, “Instagram guys”, or “rent men twinks or twunks”, who are usually discussed here.

Very nice guy, and very focused. Travelled with his table, very clean and sanitized setup as well. There was no draping, but his reasoning for you being naked is not for any reason but for him to thoroughly massage and stretch everything with ease. I truly believe that he’s a heterosexual (but not in a negative way).

He has extensive massage skills that are proven on the table. His massage isn’t sensual, erotic, or even therapeutic. This is a strictly intense athlete’s massage. Like post-Russian-Professional- gymnastic-athlete-massage. Like a Muy-Thai-Boxer’s recovery treatment. It’s like getting a massage in a Turkish or Russian bath.

He massaged everything from head to toe... and there was no inkling or hint of any possibility of “fun” happening.

This is the type of guy you see after an intense sporting event, or after continuous athletic training. This is not a massage you get to “feel good”, or be aroused, or have your “root chakras titillated”...

From the intense trigger point work, and stretching, I feel like a new man. Released the pressure from every knot I had.

If he lived in my town, I’d definitely see him once a quarter. If you workout, or are an avid runner or cyclist.... get on his table.

Sounds perfect! Can not wait for our paths to cross... hopefully soon! Thanks

WOW great write up. . I would love to experience this

I'm ok with the therapeutic only. HOWEVER, the price is too high for that (140) IMHO

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/5/2020 at 8:45 AM, Monarchy79 said:

Perfect. This was my experience too. 
I won’t see him again because there was no connection. I felt him cold / too serious for my taste. I didn’t feel welcomed or that he appreciated my business. But the massage itself was good. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/5/2020 at 11:45 AM, Monarchy79 said:

Thank you for this great information It helped me make a decision because he just arrived in Detroit. I won't see him because I can get that massage from a lot of other people. I'm not paying $140 unless there's definite arousal. As a people who hope for diversity I hope that they will come we can say somebody is a head or sexual and leave it without any other qualification. But I get what you're saying. Thank you

• 2 months later...

As the comments looked good and this is what i'm looking for I did reach out.

Ok  all seemed good.   60 mins was $120.  I asked him what his rate for 90 mins was and he said $240

WTF how do you get 120 bucks more for 30 mins.  What am I missing??

• 4 months later...

I've seen Tito.  He is a straight guy that doesn't provide anything extra.  I'm not a fan of straight guys that do this.  He doesn't seem to massage women, so he's just using his looks to get gay men on his table.  His massage is abrasive. He's the kind of masseur that will be causing pain in an area of your body and not letting up while telling you he knows better than you do.  If you're hurting me, I know better as to what is good.

He had a new sauna that he invited me to try out with him.  What I wasn't told was that it was 30 extra.  He did strip down and sit with me inside, but there was absolutely NO erotic component.  He is uncut and has a perfect body.  But to lead me to that point was beyond frustrating.  I would have paid whatever he wanted to go further.  But it just did not happen.  He is trying to be an actor and he has a girlfriend.  Also, he is definitely eastern European.  We talked about it.  I cannot remember the country he mentioned.  But I know it was one of the Slavic ones. 

If you like being frustrated by straight guys, then he may be the guy for you.  Not for me though.

Doesn't sound good to me at all. Personally I don't prefer straight or "straight" guys. I prefer guys who dig guys and are clear about it. Also, it doesn't look or feel too therapeutic if he, knowing that he sees mostly gay men while he is not (or portrays himself as not being), stands next to you naked. Some relaxation!

Then he now charges $240 for 90 minutes, so you actually pay more for less time (he charges $120 for 60 minutes, I guess I can book "two one-hour sessions back to back" for the same price).

The whole thing looks too puzzling and convoluted.

No Tito for me, thank you.

Edited by soloyo215

FLJock, You've just described two different scenarios.  I would have gladly enjoyed having a straight guy providing an HE or pulling it out for a few extra bucks.  What I'm not a fan of is straight guys that use gay massage websites to get their work and do not provide the extras.  IMO they are getting work because they know how visually attuned gay men are.  And when you put str8 in quotes, you're implying that your experience was with a guy that is not really str8.  There is a difference.