411 on Tito

Hey_Jay

15 hours ago, UncutDad said:

FLJock, You've just described two different scenarios.  I would have gladly enjoyed having a straight guy providing an HE or pulling it out for a few extra bucks.  What I'm not a fan of is straight guys that use gay massage websites to get their work and do not provide the extras.  IMO they are getting work because they know how visually attuned gay men are.  And when you put str8 in quotes, you're implying that your experience was with a guy that is not really str8.  There is a difference.

Hi UCDad, I put str8 in quotes because we wound up talking relationships during the session, he was super chill, and he mentioned his wife.  Like I said the end was happy and I got a little more than that, and definitely more I was expecting based on our conversation. 

Now, Tito, nowhere on his ad does it say that he's str8, posters are just assuming because they wound up getting a therapeutic session.  However, there are plenty of gay masseurs that don't provide extras.  

My point, which I might not have made clear, is that not everyone has the same experience and that I would be willing to try my luck with Tito. 

Hey FLJock, by all means, please do try your luck with Tito and let us know if you get lucky.  If you do get lucky, I'd love to know the combination.  I spent over 2 hours with the man (almost half with us both naked) I gleaned a lot of information about him. He even told me his move for getting grabby hands to not touch him. Maybe you're the str8 whisperer :-). But I'll await your report should you give him a try.

Edited by UncutDad

On 11/1/2023 at 1:24 AM, UncutDad said:

Hey FLJock, by all means, please do try your luck with Tito and let us know if you get lucky.  If you do get lucky, I'd love to know the combination.  I spent over 2 hours with the man (almost half with us both naked) I gleaned a lot of information about him. He even told me his move for getting grabby hands to not touch him. Maybe you're the str8 whisperer :-). But I'll await your report should you give him a try.

So I thought the stars aligned after this post, as his MF ad showed he was in Miami for the next few days.  I reached out, ready to do some one-on-one research and he never got back to me.  This morning I see that his ad now shows he's in San Diego ☹️

I'll get him one of these days! 

• 3 months later...
On 11/2/2023 at 10:55 AM, FLJock said:

So I thought the stars aligned after this post, as his MF ad showed he was in Miami for the next few days.  I reached out, ready to do some one-on-one research and he never got back to me.  This morning I see that his ad now shows he's in San Diego ☹️

I'll get him one of these days! 

hey FL did you ever get him?? He's in Chicago now lol

Met with him when he was in nyc recently. Nice guy but purely therapeutic for me. I didn’t find his massage to be that good honestly. Though he seems to know about muscles but pressure just too light for my taste. Didn’t ask for extra but he also didn’t seem to open for it and nothing sensual during massage. He seems to make sure there is distance between your body/hands and his body parts. Will not repeat but at least I tried him once. 

On 2/28/2024 at 10:20 PM, mcskill said:

Met with him when he was in nyc recently. Nice guy but purely therapeutic for me. I didn’t find his massage to be that good honestly. Though he seems to know about muscles but pressure just too light for my taste. Didn’t ask for extra but he also didn’t seem to open for it and nothing sensual during massage. He seems to make sure there is distance between your body/hands and his body parts. Will not repeat but at least I tried him once. 

He's a very hot man.  But your description of the experience is what I expected.  Personally, I wish he would just go massage women or work in a spa.  I have no doubt there are hundreds of gay men that have blue balls from resisting the desire to get off in his presence.  I've been to many straight massage therapists that do not advertise on gay massage sites. I wish he would do that.  It's like going to an ice cream store and them just giving you an empty cone.  😞

It’s funny I actually started this thread! Haven’t been back. I reached out to him when I was in Vegas but our time didn’t match up. He’s been mostly in the OC area whenever he visits CA so it’s a bit of a drive for me. Hopefully someone will have that magic charm to flip his coin 😊

1 hour ago, Hey_Jay said:

It’s funny I actually started this thread! Haven’t been back. I reached out to him when I was in Vegas but our time didn’t match up. He’s been mostly in the OC area whenever he visits CA so it’s a bit of a drive for me. Hopefully someone will have that magic charm to flip his coin 😊

Good luck. We'll definitely be awaiting those details.

21 hours ago, UncutDad said:

He's a very hot man.  But your description of the experience is what I expected.  Personally, I wish he would just go massage women or work in a spa.  I have no doubt there are hundreds of gay men that have blue balls from resisting the desire to get off in his presence.  I've been to many straight massage therapists that do not advertise on gay massage sites. I wish he would do that.  It's like going to an ice cream store and them just giving you an empty cone.  😞

Unfortunately, Tito will continue to snooker gay male clients with the false sense of possibility. 

In the massage business, it’s far more lucrative to be independent, unlicensed, and have a gay male clientele, than work in a spa (where they get a huge cut), massage women (with strict requirements of draping, etc.) and overall make less money. 

Many straight men have realized the “gold mine” of tapping into luring the temptations of gay men, with disposable incomes, who will risk the irritation of blue balls just for the hopes of getting with, or turning out a straight man.  Even gay providers understand that if they present themselves as “stereotypically masculine” and call themselves “straight”, they can increase their revenues. 

So at this point, with all of those who have confirmed that Tito is straight and strictly therapeutic, if anyone books him with the hopes that they will be the one to get him to play with them, then they deserve every ache from those blue balls.