zero % reply rate from thumbs down and bomb reactors

Smurof
This topic is 1550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was just trying to make a small observation on how far this thread had travelled from the OP’s original question. There’s no need for you to be nasty @jjkrkwood

As it happens, I received a very nice and informative PM from [uSER=14466]@Smurof[/uSER][/b]

That's lovely to hear. I wasn't trying to be nasty, just reacting to your comment which had a sarcastic "tone"... Perhaps it just didn't translate well on paper ?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeonTrotsky

Welcome back from bomb making camp @Bearman .... good to see your paws back in action. Large bears and gunpowder a good combination do not make.

Btw - if you want me to make things easier for you I can send you a daily digest of my postings so you can more easily bomb then since it clearly does not matter what the content is. Just lemme know!

(Just occurred to me: @Bearman likes to drop bombs on Southeast Asian.... could it be?????)

Guest LeonTrotsky
Hmmm, just received my first "MEH" rating..... What is "MEH" ? Seems a bit wishy washy, and undecided ?

I would much rather welcome a strong "like" or "hate" rating. That way I know the giver has firm convictions. ;);)

don't fret, my friend, you got a thumbs down from @Bearman so that should make you feel; better - seems he reserves the bombs for Southeast Asians.... some sort of weird Vietnam War nostalgia going on for him I guess!