Offering free massages on Grindr

7829V

Swimmers build young mexican guy. Wow. Just met another guy. Mexican. 23 years old. Swimmers build. Smooth body, except legs. I think it was his first massage ever. He didn’t know where to put his arms on the massage table. Didn’t know what level of “undress” it was needed and what type of massage I was going to give. I told him I was an amateur masseur without formal training. And to undress to the level he get comfortable. So he left his underwear on.

I have to say that I started chatting with this guy today. And in under 2 hours he was on my table. Usually is not this fast or easy. It helps that I was able to take a long lunch break at work to meet him. He’s pretty busy with 2 jobs. So everything aligned. And I was happy I met him.

I started the massage, usual... back, neck, arms, hands... and at one point he said... "you can go under my underwear if you'd like..." that was my "green light" to go sensual. But I said.. good, but let's massage one body part at a time, we'll get there... and we did. I removed his underwear and it was the most beautiful ass I've seen. So smooth, soft, not muscular, but not flabby either. It was just perfect. When I started massaging his glutes I was in heaven. I got a hard on and started precumming a lot. I was still wearing shorts and tshirt. At one point, by the way he was moving his hand, I realized he wanted to reach my dick... so I let him and positioned myself so he could have free access. I let him grope my dick...and after a few minutes, I removed my shorts. And he started jacking me off. I continued with the massage while he was jacking me off.... I started touching his asshole "by accident" making it feel like it was part of the massage. I knew he was enjoying it. Also, I knew he was a bottom because of his grindr profile, so I assumed he would enjoy me playing with his ass.

After massaging the glutes and inner tights he was precumming a lot. I knew by casually brushing his dick and the stain on the sheet. It as hot.

Then I positioned myself on top of him to massage this back. By this time I was naked. And my dick pressing against his ass. By the way he was moving I could tell he wanted me to fuck him.... but I didn’t at this point... not yet. I wanted to arouse him even more. So I continue with the massage and asked him to turn over... I massaged his pecs, abs and legs... playing with his nipples and brushing his dick every now and then. By the way he is BIG!!! And hard. He was grabbing my dick all this time... suddenly he sat down and started kissing me... wow. I enjoyed that very much. We fooled around (oral, etc) and end up fucking him on the table. He was very flexible. He came while I was inside him. I liked that a lot. Then I jacked off and came on his abs.

It was good. He said he enjoyed it very much.

Hope he becomes a regular. Maybe next time I could rim him ;-)

I think some of the guys I see are out of my league. But once they are on my massage table and experience a sensual massage all bets are off.

Top only guys (on their Grindr profile) become bottoms after rimming them and massaging their anus... guys that they said no sex before meeting at the end I end up fucking them because they just ask for it (I will never pressure anyone to go beyond what their comfort level) I think that they are so aroused that they just go with what feels good and creates pleasure for them.

if you have a massage table you should try this :) I’m really happy with the outcome so far.

Edited by 7829V

Great story.....hard as fuck reading it. Thinking of making the investment in a table :) Do you think the same would work on a bed.....probably they would be more suspect as "not legitimate"....keep the stories coming.

Yeah. Bed wouldn’t work for me. Is difficult to massage on a bed. Harder to apply pressure and reach some areas and do some stretching techniques. And as I've mentioned before, I do not offer sex from the get go, I just offer a relaxing massage. Is also a safeguard in case I'm not into the guy, we just leave it as a therapeutic massage or maybe lightly sensual with HE (only happened once). I think it's easier for guys to trust me when I send a pic of my set up, the massage table etc. And also they are more willing to travel to my location, since traveling with a table is a hassle and they are getting the massage for free.

Edited by 7829V

Swimmers build young mexican guy. Wow. Just met another guy. Mexican. 23 years old. Swimmers build. Smooth body, except legs. I think it was his first massage ever. He didn’t know where to put his arms on the massage table. Didn’t know what level of “undress” it was needed and what type of massage I was going to give. I told him I was an amateur masseur without formal training. And to undress to the level he get comfortable. So he left his underwear on.

I have to say that I started chatting with this guy today. And in under 2 hours he was on my table. Usually is not this fast or easy. It helps that I was able to take a long lunch break at work to meet him. He’s pretty busy with 2 jobs. So everything aligned. And I was happy I met him.

I started the massage, usual... back, neck, arms, hands... and at one point he said... "you can go under my underwear if you'd like..." that was my "green light" to go sensual. But I said.. good, but let's massage one body part at a time, we'll get there... and we did. I removed his underwear and it was the most beautiful ass I've seen. So smooth, soft, not muscular, but not flabby either. It was just perfect. When I started massaging his glutes I was in heaven. I got a hard on and started precumming a lot. I was still wearing shorts and tshirt. At one point, by the way he was moving his hand, I realized he wanted to reach my dick... so I let him and positioned myself so he could have free access. I let him grope my dick...and after a few minutes, I removed my shorts. And he started jacking me off. I continued with the massage while he was jacking me off.... I started touching his asshole "by accident" making it feel like it was part of the massage. I knew he was enjoying it. Also, I knew he was a bottom because of his grindr profile, so I assumed he would enjoy me playing with his ass.

After massaging the glutes and inner tights he was precumming a lot. I knew by casually brushing his dick and the stain on the sheet. It as hot.

Then I positioned myself on top of him to massage this back. By this time I was naked. And my dick pressing against his ass. By the way he was moving I could tell he wanted me to fuck him.... but I didn’t at this point... not yet. I wanted to arouse him even more. So I continue with the massage and asked him to turn over... I massaged his pecs, abs and legs... playing with his nipples and brushing his dick every now and then. By the way he is BIG!!! And hard. He was grabbing my dick all this time... suddenly he sat down and started kissing me... wow. I enjoyed that very much. We fooled around (oral, etc) and end up fucking him on the table. He was very flexible. He came while I was inside him. I liked that a lot. Then I jacked off and came on his abs.

Your technique sounds wonderful. Move slowly & hit some erotic/sensual spots all the way through, get the guy aroused without diving right in. I've always loved that type of massage.

Your technique sounds wonderful. Move slowly & hit some erotic/sensual spots all the way through, get the guy aroused without diving right in. I've always loved that type of massage.

Yes. Me too. I guess by hiring lots of masseurs I’ve a good idea of what feels good. I also ask for feedback... what movements they enjoyed the most, what was the most sensual stretch or stroke, etc.

But can you complete one final piece, for me at least, of this plan’s possible success: you seem to have a 9” dick <coughnice!> that they don’t know about, and you show your torso first that peaks their interest, and then you show your face. Are you good looking, in great shape, etc? And what is your approx age? Just trying to figure out what “type” of guy you are getting all this response.

I know that you didn't ask me, but I am doing the same as @7829V. However, you said that you are trying to figure out what type of guy gets these responses. I have been doing the same, but am 2+ years into the game...with similar results...and I am not the Hot Otter with great chest and a 9" dick.

I would be characterized as a Daddy Bear. Mid-50s, beard, moderately hairy, thick build with a belly. Masculine with a very "str8" appearance. I do have a good face and a thick 8". I wear a t-shirt & thin shorts with no underwear. Sometimes guys ask me to get nude as well. I typically don't, but that does give me the green light...if things go in that direction.

My ad only shows a pair of embraced hands. I do share a face pic and pics of my setup (table, oils/lotions, ...). I do not speak sex either. If they come sexually aggressive, I pass them by. If they ask if more than massage is offered (depending on how the communication has been with them), I will respond with "The focus on the session is massage. However, sometimes things may pop off depending on the vibe".

One of the challenges that I find is that grindr is location based. Therefore, after a while, you exhaust all the potential clientel unless you are in a very transient area. I have expanded to Craigslist (yes you can still carefully advertise there) and Doublelist since these have a wider geolocation.

Oh...and I know this forum is M4M, but I get M/F couples and sometimes single women responding to my ads as well. The couples can be lots of fun.

The Hispanic Landscaper. This weekend I met this guy. His name is Jose. He's a landscaper, 21 years old. Around 6 ft, athletic built. We have been talking on and off since January, but haven't offered a massage yet until this weekend. He was very interested. In his profile he says that he's very discreet and he didn't have a photo posted, but we've exchanged a few face pics and he agreed to meet. He's a very handsome young guy. Dark skin, smooth, zero wrinkles. I asked him to meet me showered at my place around 4 pm.

At 4 pm he arrived. We did some small talk and then we proceed with the massage. He stayed in his underwear. His body was smooth. Toned (from all the physical work doing landscape) and some abs were showing. We talked a little more. He lives between San Diego and Tijuana and he has a girlfriend down in TJ. He actually has a tattoo with her name. He considers himself straight but curious. And never had massage before he said. Only one time when his ankle was injured, but it was more like massage to heal his ankle and not a relaxing massage. or full body massage.

I massaged him as usual.... back, arms, hands, head... he was not giving me any signals so I massaged his glutes without removing his underwear, then I proceed with his legs and feet. When I asked him to turn around... wow I saw a huge erection and lots of precum. I didn't say anything and proceed with the massage. When I was massaging the front of his legs, I was placing my hand under his underwear and casually touching his balls and sometimes the base of his dick... that was really hard. I did both legs, some stretching and with each stroke I was more obvious with the touching of his balls and dick... Until I removed his underwear and wow. A huge dick was revealed! Oozing precum.

At this point he started grabbing my dick, so I removed my shorts and he started jacking me off. I continued with the massage and as I move close to his head, he moved his head to the side and started sucking me... oh wow! for being a straight curious guy, he was giving me one of the best heads I've had recently.

We continued fooling around. And I started kissing him. He was a great kisser too! Our tongues were like fighting with each other... we kissed for a long time, then we did 69... He said he was a stop, so we didn't do any anal. We tried to finger each other, but didn't work. Hehe.

At the end he came on this abs, I didn't. I wanted to save it because I already had another session scheduled for later that day.

If I see him again, I'll be happy if he only gives me head and we kiss ;-)

Edited by 7829V

Glad to hear it... English is not my first language, so I'm glad I'm getting my point across.[/quoteHot story and lucky landscaper!

You get your points across very vividly and definitely would noy have thought english was your second language. Very much enjoying your posts man!

Edited by Just966

I know that you didn't ask me, but I am doing the same as @7829V. However, you said that you are trying to figure out what type of guy gets these responses. I have been doing the same, but am 2+ years into the game...with similar results...and I am not the Hot Otter with great chest and a 9" dick.

I would be characterized as a Daddy Bear. Mid-50s, beard, moderately hairy, thick build with a belly. Masculine with a very "str8" appearance. I do have a good face and a thick 8". I wear a t-shirt & thin shorts with no underwear. Sometimes guys ask me to get nude as well. I typically don't, but that does give me the green light...if things go in that direction.

My ad only shows a pair of embraced hands. I do share a face pic and pics of my setup (table, oils/lotions, ...). I do not speak sex either. If they come sexually aggressive, I pass them by. If they ask if more than massage is offered (depending on how the communication has been with them), I will respond with "The focus on the session is massage. However, sometimes things may pop off depending on the vibe".

One of the challenges that I find is that grindr is location based. Therefore, after a while, you exhaust all the potential clientel unless you are in a very transient area. I have expanded to Craigslist (yes you can still carefully advertise there) and Doublelist since these have a wider geolocation.

Oh...and I know this forum is M4M, but I get M/F couples and sometimes single women responding to my ads as well. The couples can be lots of fun.

Definitely wish I was in DC! Daddy bear better than hot otter IMHO!!

@7829V I'll third that I never would've guessed English isn't your primary language......perfect reports!......thanks for all your time with this and the posts......stay safe!!.....don't know if you said upthread, but what are your basic stats and age??.......

But can you complete one final piece, for me at least, of this plan’s possible success: you seem to have a 9” dick <coughnice!> that they don’t know about, and you show your torso first that peaks their interest, and then you show your face. Are you good looking, in great shape, etc? And what is your approx age? Just trying to figure out what “type” of guy you are getting all this response.

Ah, well. I always show my face. I send a pic showing it. Also I sent a pic shirtless. (I don't have a pic posted in my profile, and I have no info -just basic stats-, no age). I'd say I'm what the gay community calls an 'otter'. Lean, hairy. I'm not muscular or athletic. I don't have extra pounds either. Just regular build, I'd say. I'm in my early 40s, but usually they say I look younger (30s). I've facial hair. I haven't lost my head hair. I'm not like an "alpha" male, I'm just a regular "masculine" guy. I'm Hispanic (with an accent, been in the USA a few years). I never discuss sexual stuff in grindr or send nudes. not sure if that gives you a better idea. and that answers your question ;)

Frigging hot!

And how does everyone know you have a 9-incher? lol Maybe I should hit you up on Grindr next time I am in SD.

Frigging hot!

And how does everyone know you have a 9-incher? lol Maybe I should hit you up on Grindr next time I am in SD.

I never discuss any sexual details or send nudes. If someone talks more about sex than massage I just block them.

@7829V, I have recently been decluttering and happened upon a book by a guy who used to live here in Tucson; it's called Male Erotic Massage: a Guide to Sex and Spirit; it was published in 1999, but I remember it as being helpful; I am enjoying this thread immensely! here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Male-Erotic-Massage-Guide-Spirit/dp/0939263165

@7829V, I have recently been decluttering and happened upon a book by a guy who used to live here in Tucson; it's called Male Erotic Massage: a Guide to Sex and Spirit; it was published in 1999, but I remember it as being helpful; I am enjoying this thread immensely! here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Male-Erotic-Massage-Guide-Spirit/dp/0939263165

gee, I hope that didn't go into the "get rid of" pile!