Offering free massages on Grindr

7829V

@7829V, I have recently been decluttering and happened upon a book by a guy who used to live here in Tucson; it's called Male Erotic Massage: a Guide to Sex and Spirit; it was published in 1999, but I remember it as being helpful; I am enjoying this thread immensely! here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Male-Erotic-Massage-Guide-Spirit/dp/0939263165

I have a handful of books like that. Please tell me it doesn't use the word "lingam" :rolleyes:

The surfer guy. Tall, skinny, blonde. His stats based on his Grindr profile are 27, 6' ft tall, 160 lbs, white, toned, jock, versatile, single. I started chatting with him yesterday. I offered a massage and he said yes right away, he said he needed one because he's been surfing and going to the gym and was sore. Shoulders, legs and lower back he said. I pointed out that I was not a professional masseur but that I was going to do my best effort to help him.

He arrived punctual. No small talk. He undressed and was on the table quickly. This is the first time for me that a guy gets fully nude the very first time. He positioned his cock pointing downwards so I was able to see it while massaging him. It was able to tell what strokes or movements he enjoyed and found sensual, because his cock would grow immediately.

As always, I pay special attention to the glutes. His were nice, not big, but a little muscular... like a mini bubble but, so nice and soft. Golden hairs covered his ass. Cassualy I would brush his hole... I knew he enoyed that, because his cock would grow more and throbe.

I would positioned myself so he could have access to my cock if he wanted... but nothing happened.

When it was time to turn around... and I could see his cock... and wow. It was BIG! Pubes nicely trimmed. Uncut. And it was HARD. I massaged this pecs, legs, abs, etc. And then proceed to jack him off. At this point I was still wearing my shorts and tshirt and I was precumming a lot...! Unfortuantely, I didn't get a signal from him that we wanted to play with my cock. His balls were also big and low hangers. I jacked him off for a few minutes, I played with his balls using my mouth and sucked his nipples. Also I was fingering him, I likef the feeling of his tight hole pressing my finger... (I didn't suck him).... but he didn't come. He said it takes time for him to come and sometimes he can't. I finished the massage, he gave me a soft kiss and left. He enjoyed it he said. If I see him next time, maybe I could go a little further.. .maybe rim him? oral?...

Ps. After he left I jacked off. I came a lot in less than 2 minutes. ?

@7829V, I have recently been decluttering and happened upon a book by a guy who used to live here in Tucson; it's called Male Erotic Massage: a Guide to Sex and Spirit; it was published in 1999, but I remember it as being helpful; I am enjoying this thread immensely! here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Male-Erotic-Massage-Guide-Spirit/dp/0939263165

Thanks for the tip. I’ll order it and see if I can learn any new techniques.

The surfer guy. Tall, skinny, blonde. His stats based on his Grindr profile are 27, 6' ft tall, 160 lbs, white, toned, jock, versatile, single. I started chatting with him yesterday. I offered a massage and he said yes right away, he said he needed one because he's been surfing and going to the gym and was sore. Shoulders, legs and lower back he said. I pointed out that I was not a professional masseur but that I was going to do my best effort to help him.

He arrived punctual. No small talk. He undressed and was on the table quickly. This is the first time for me that a guy gets fully nude the very first time. He positioned his cock pointing downwards so I was able to see it while massaging him. It was able to tell what strokes or movements he enjoyed and found sensual, because his cock would grow immediately.

As always, I pay special attention to the glutes. His were nice, not big, but a little muscular... like a mini bubble but, so nice and soft. Golden hairs covered his ass. Cassualy I would brush his hole... I knew he enoyed that, because his cock would grow more and throbe.

I would positioned myself so he could have access to my cock if he wanted... but nothing happened.

When it was time to turn around... and I could see his cock... and wow. It was BIG! Pubes nicely trimmed. Uncut. And it was HARD. I massaged this pecs, legs, abs, etc. And then proceed to jack him off. At this point I was still wearing my shorts and tshirt and I was precumming a lot...! Unfortuantely, I didn't get a signal from him that we wanted to play with my cock. His balls were also big and low hangers. I jacked him off for a few minutes, I played with his balls using my mouth and sucked his nipples. Also I was fingering him, I likef the feeling of his tight hole pressing my finger... (I didn't suck him).... but he didn't come. He said it takes time for him to come and sometimes he can't. I finished the massage, he gave me a soft kiss and left. He enjoyed it he said. If I see him next time, maybe I could go a little further.. .maybe rim him? oral?...

Ps. After he left I jacked off. I came a lot in less than 2 minutes. ?

It's been said already but this rivals Penthouse Forum. Keep 'em coming! (no pun intended)

The hunky navy vet. Yesterday night (Friday) went to bed and started chatting with this guy. 30 years old, 5'8", 180 lbs. He said he was doing some homework (graduate school)... I didn't offer a massage or anything just friendly chat and pic exchange (g rated). Today, I woke up at 4.30 am as usual... and I see him still online. I sent him a message and he said he was still doing homework (OMG!). I told him he must be tired and stressed out. I offered a massage in case he wanted to unwind and relax... he eagerly said YES! That he was stressed and his back was hurting a little bit. As usual I said I was not trained, that I was just an amateur guy. I told him I could see him at 5 am, so I had time to shower and set up. He confirmed and at 5 am he was at my door! Wow, faster than pizza!

There was no small talk, just showed him the massage table, offered water and he asked if he should leave his underwear, I said, do as you feel comfortable.... and he removed everything! He was on my table completely naked. Wow! What a great view. Really nice hunky body, amazing ass, great thick / muscular legs, broad back. I got hard immediately. I started my music system with relaxing music and proceed with the massage. I was still wearing shorts and tshirt.

I focused on his back... and after 10 minutes he was already trying to grab my hairy legs and cock, hehe. I didn't say anything and continued with the massage... arms, head,... then after another 15 minutes he said, you should removed your shorts... Wow! First time a guy verbalzie what he wants, usually I just let them touch and after a while I drop my shorts... but this guy no, he asked... so I complied. He had access to my cock... and started rubbing the head... feeling the precum.

The massage continued... glutes! My favorite muscle to work on.. his were so meaty, hairless, a lot to work with. He started moaning as I massaged his glutes. I fingered him and he liked it, I went deeper, but he applied pressure to my finger so I thought it was too much and I didn't finger him anymore

After a while, he said, should I turn around??? I said, not yet. The massage continued with his legs... nice, thick, muscular, I did some stretching, I like doing stretches because it feels nice and I have access to the abductors and related muscles and is a good excuse to do some really sensual moves. He seemed to liked it, he started moaning. I've realize when guys moan, that makes me more horny.

To finish the back side, I jumped on the table and I was on top of him, my hips on his glutes (similar to this https://i.ytimg.com/vi/66GcnQ8cuCQ/hqdefault.jpg) and I started massaging his back, it was very sensual. My dick was really hard between his ass cheeks and he was moving his ass a lot... up and down, like he wanted me to fuck him, but I didn't. It was just a tease.

After I was done with his legs, I asked him to turn around... I placed an eye cover with eucalyptus scent and continued with his chest, front arms and legs. His cock was really hard, it was avg/smallish but nice. I don't get the guys that make fun of guys on the small side, is not like it's their fault and they can go to the guy to make it bigger. I find all sizes nice. Each type has it's advantages. I started jacking him off... but he was not able to cum. He said it takes time or sometime it does not happen.

After a while of both jacking off each other, he asked me if I could do the back again where I was on top of him... so he turned around again and I jumped on the table... I was sitting on his ass... and started moving... after a while my dick was between his ass cheeks and he was moving them again... spreading them. I started introducing the tip... he said, use lube... so I started rimming him and spitting on this ass... and he started moaning again. I was really turned on by now. After rimming him I started pushing the tip again, felt slippery and more relaxed... my movements were slow (he said he's more of a top)... so I was careful and slow. Until I was completely in. I was so close to cumming that I had to pull it out several times, and I told him I was very close... I continued like this (with slow and sensual movements) for a few minutes until I couldn't hold it anymore and I exploded on his back! Wow, so much cum... I was holding it for a 2-3 days already. And he felt it... because he said, wow that was a lot! I cleaned his back, and I finished the session with a nice feet massage (per his request). He showered, we chatted a little and he left. It was 6.45 already.

He just texted me saying that whenever I was free for another massage to let him know... WOW!

Ps. I forgot to mention that at one point this guy asked me how was his body, I said it was very sexy and that I liked it a lot... but he was very insecure, he didn't like it very much :( To me he was really nice! Meaty, hunky, thick. He didn't have a six pack, but that doesn't matter to me. When I had my face between his ass cheeks that doesn't matter.. haha. And when the guys are hunky his ass cheeks cover my whole face... nicee!

Geez, another great story. OK, I have to ask.....is your dick really 9" - I thought I read that in a thread, but every time it comes up it's not confirmed.....If you do, how do you get all these guys to easily take it? I'm thinking that maybe it's the "forums" justification for your great success. If you don't, then there's hope for the rest of us....haha

Geez, another great story. OK, I have to ask.....is your dick really 9" - I thought I read that in a thread, but every time it comes up it's not confirmed.....If you do, how do you get all these guys to easily take it? I'm thinking that maybe it's the "forums" justification for your great success. If you don't, then there's hope for the rest of us....haha

It’s not. Haha. Someone said that. Not me.

when someone asks I say is average thick uncut. And I never send pictures. And all the guys I’ve met for massage we have never talked about dick size or sex. It just happens.

And if they have trouble taking my dick I just rim them for a long time. And use more saliva or lube. Like the guy I met today. ??‍♂️ That was more of a top (he said).

I am really enjoying these stories! I have given (and received) a good many free massages through the Massage Exchange site--some not remarkable and some, well, hot. Like this one guy last week.

He's in his 30s and I just turned 63. He's married, curious, likes older men. He said he had a massage table and his wife is a nurse who works in the evenings. He said he had no experience giving massage and had only received three or four times, so would I mind just giving him a massage so he could learn? I said sure.

We exchanged some photos, beginning with vanilla ones and then one each nude. He was beefy, hairy-chested, football player type with 8" and cute in the face with a short-cropped beard and flattop haircut.

He directed me to the major intersection nearest his neighborhood. I parked at a large, well lighted gas station and texted him.

In a few minutes, he pulled up and let down his window, smiling. He asked if I wanted to ride with him or drive my own car. I chose to drive myself, and he was concerned what the neighbors would think of a strange car in his driveway. I said I would park down the street and walk, but when we arrived, he said, "Aw fuck it, you can park in the driveway."

Inside his brand-new house that they had obviously just moved into, he took me into his massage room, with one of the nicest massage tables I've ever seen. Then he went to get bottled water for each of us. Meanwhile, I stripped down to my underwear. He came in, stripped naked, and laid face down on the table. Before he did, I saw that nice, fat cock.

He had told me beforehand that a couple of the massages he had received were way more sensual/erotic than therapeutic, and he was okay with those elements but really wanted a serious massage, too. I told him the same is my preference and that I would give him my best.

Started with his head, neck, shoulders, and upper back. Then went to his lower back, which he had called out as bothersome, grazed his beautiful hairy butt, then went to his other trouble spot, his hamstrings. Worked his inner thighs and grazed his perineum and scrotum. Then calves, feet, stretching, putting the legs in a frog position, and circling his groin one side at a time with my hand and forearm, grazing his genitalia.

Then I ran the side of my hand inside his crack. He moaned and shifted a bit. I tickled his big balls.

Then I repeated all the above, but at a quicker pace. He was talking a lot of the time, just sort of telling me his story. He had indeed been a football player in Alabama, my home state. I checked in with him frequently about pressure, etc., and he said it was feeling great.

I invited him to turn over. I started with neck and shoulders, worked down to chest, grazed the groin area, then went to quads and inner thighs again, grazing his balls. Then calves, shins, and a thorough foot massage. Gliding back up toward his head with some long strokes, I wound up beside his head and he invited me to take off my shorts. I did, and I was semi-hard and leaking. He giggled. Then he asked me to massage his face.

As I worked on his temples, forehead, eyebrows, and cheeks, his fat cock began to stand up and twitch. What an interesting erogenous zone. So I continued to massage his face with one hand and then his chest and nipples with the other. Then I moved down to his belly and touched everything except his penis. It was standing straight up and so was mine. He turned his head and stared at my cock. It was leaking a long stream, and I started to wipe it with a towel, but he said, "No...it's okay...and you can let it touch me...it's okay..."

So I moved to the top of his head and leaned over his torso, teasing his cock and rubbing his chest, belly, and beautiful hairy armpits. I sensed that my cock was lying across his face and he was not moving. Then I felt moisture. I looked down and he was licking, very lightly, the underside of my cock and scrotum. Just a little. So I leaned forward and barely touched my tongue to the tip of his penis. We were in 69 position, but didn't go there. I put my feet back on the floor and he fully licked the underside of my cock, whereupon I ejaculated what must've been half a cup onto his beard and neck. Then I proceeded to masturbate him and he took just the tip of my penis into his mouth. He came in long, ropy streams, and said, "Well, that's the first time I ever did that!"

I took a towel and wiped him off down there, then when I headed for his face, he said no, and rubbed it into his beard and neck and then licked his fingers!

I cleaned off, we dressed, hugged, and he said, "That was great. Let's do it again."

Before I was halfway home, he had texted me telling me how hot it was, how good looking I am, and how we must repeat it soon.

Looking forward to that!