Cagefighting: So Sexy

Lucky
This topic is 5521 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last night the tv was running while I read my book, reviewed elsewhere, but I found that I could not take my eyeys off of the shoeless and shirtless sexy fighters on the WEC Cagefighting show at the Hardrock Hotel in Las Vegas.

The first fight I saw involved World Extreme Cagefighting featherweight champion Urijah (California Kid) Faber. Well, this tattoo free guy with the California surfer looks and the beautiful, tan swimmers build came on stage smiling and chrismatic, and then proved to be a rough and tumble fighter in the ring, where he got his 20th victory against one defeat.

Lateer, an even sexier fighter came on, but I can't remember his name. He wore tight Lycra pants which showed off his bubble butt, especially as he got sweatier, and his crotch seemed packed full of goodies as it was cut to maximum view. He was undefeated until last night when he finally lost.

The fighting seemed very homoerotic, with the fighters often having their heads in the others crotch, or their dick smashed against the others butt.

I never thought I would like it..too much like Fight Club, but even when the blood flew I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.

Anyone else see this?

>Last night the tv was running while I read my book, reviewed

>elsewhere, but I found that I could not take my eyeys off of

>the shoeless and shirtless sexy fighters on the WEC

>Cagefighting show at the Hardrock Hotel in Las Vegas.

>

>The first fight I saw involved World Extreme Cagefighting

>featherweight champion Urijah (California Kid) Faber. Well,

>this tattoo free guy with the California surfer looks and the

>beautiful, tan swimmers build came on stage smiling and

>chrismatic, and then proved to be a rough and tumble fighter

>in the ring, where he got his 20th victory against one defeat.

>

>

>Lateer, an even sexier fighter came on, but I can't remember

>his name. He wore tight Lycra pants which showed off his

>bubble butt, especially as he got sweatier, and his crotch

>seemed packed full of goodies as it was cut to maximum view.

>He was undefeated until last night when he finally lost.

>

>The fighting seemed very homoerotic, with the fighters often

>having their heads in the others crotch, or their dick smashed

>against the others butt.

>

>I never thought I would like it..too much like Fight Club, but

>even when the blood flew I couldn't take my eyes off the

>screen.

>

>Anyone else see this?

>

Nope but I sure can understand your attraction, cuz I like that sort of thing too ;) I went crazy over one episode of "Ultimate Fighter" when I saw Mac Danzig! I melted when I saw him, WOOF!!! I could not believe my reactions to it and that type of show! Only problem is now I wanna see more! hehehe ;)

I've been a fan of UFC and some of the other smaller MMA outfits for some time.

Watching these conditioned men gets my juices flowing (I know, not that hard to do). Seeing them strain and press, balance their bodies, pushing for leverage against the other man's body, well..... I could watch that stuff all night. I think it is the same attraction that makes gay wrestling videos so popular (except these bouts are real).

What I like, is about 90 percent of these guys are ripped. Very little body fat on the guys that weight 204 pounds or less. Some of the heavy weights tend to carry a bit of extra weight, and as a result their matches tend to be much slower. The fastest guys are in the 155 pound range.

Great pictures Lucky...:-)

Archived