411 for feedback on Jordaan now vi

Ronin512

• 1 month later...

you are right ALL of YOU I am falling on the sword, HE DID NOT SHOW. 10 minutes before the arrival time I sent a text asking if he accepted venmo and he replied YES. I said OK. WHen I arrived I sent a text "HERE". three minutes later another message "HELLO"

I waited for 10 minutes and departed. NOW I will tell the world cause Hell hath no fury like a GOOD ol Boy who has been stood up

• 1 year later...

What a crying' shame. Kid looks hot, so I guess the Rentmasseur 'reviews' are ad copy.

Edited by Oaktown

I met him in Miami and loved his wit and personality, but I wish he had been more interactive. Not sure if I would see him again. Minutes before our appointment, he hit me up for an Uber and I said no. He came anyway, albeit late, but did show up. He is beautiful but smaller and less toned as the pics might suggest.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I enjoyed my experience with him. He looks great to me and was about what I expected based on his pictures. But it was really pretty quick. I was coming down from earlier partying but was still pretty horny and wanted a quick thing, and I think he also was rushed for some other reason. He asked me I think about 75 minutes before our original start time if I could arrive a half hour earlier. Since I was already pretty prepared from the earlier said events, I was able to arrive 20-25 min early. I think his load was pretty big.