Sean Cody or Corbin Fisher Models

Seanboiswimmer

Stu's Instagram isn't hard to find. Just Google search Stu + Sean Cody + Bodybuilder and his name will be among the first few search results.

I have to say that he's still quite a handsome man, even though I preferred him in his pre-bodybuilder days since I generally don't like the look of guys who are as bulked up as he is now. Scrolling through his IG, though, he clearly still has that winning smile in some photographs.

Edited by maninsoma

I started following Josh from SC on IG. This boy is so hot. Loves to be naked all the time. I recently joined his Only Fans. His videos are so hot.

Didn't know he is so piggy, love the videos of him getting fisted and double dicked fucked.

If the account you're following is not too private, could you share a link?

• 1 year later...

I saw Nixon from SC was on rentmasseur this spring and his ad has since expired. Wonder if any had the joy of meeting him? I too loved the 2012-2017 roster of SC such as Ryder stu etc

i saw Ryder  quite a few times over the years and always quite enjoyable and fun always . On the new roster i see Kyle fletcher was on SA and I met with him numerous times a few years ago before the SC videos and he even had a brief ad up on Rm which has since been taken down.  Daniel is still a hottie in my mind as is Shawn who advertises on both RM and rentmasseur and has a insane body and 🍆 and face and long curly surfer blonde hair but alas with tats

On 9/29/2020 at 5:58 PM, maninsoma said:

Stu's Instagram isn't hard to find. Just Google search Stu + Sean Cody + Bodybuilder and his name will be among the first few search results.

I have to say that he's still quite a handsome man, even though I preferred him in his pre-bodybuilder days since I generally don't like the look of guys who are as bulked up as he is now. Scrolling through his IG, though, he clearly still has that winning smile in some photographs.

Agreed he's a bit too bodybuilder now for me, eventhough i love muscles. His earlier younger films on SC were great....

Too bad Nixon and Shaw seemed to have retired...of the latest new bunch I find the tall Lan really hot....hope to see him more

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

found this safe trove a few weeks ago......not all of the classic old Sean Cody dudes are here, but many of our old-time favorites are represented......be ready for a few seconds of buffering delay at times (I think that's the pbc.xxx site's concern).....

https://pbc.xxx/w/index.php?title=Category:Sean_Cody_videos