The P.P.I.E.W. (Practically Perfect In Every Way) Club

easygoingpal

Despite the Photoshop job, can anybody ID the brand of little thong he is wearing? I want to gift my favorite provider with one!! Thanks

@azdr0710 - I did a Google search with these keywords: "men's nude thong". I saw this one below at skiviez.com, but not in "nude" color. You may have to wait for someone else who might ID the original. Hope you find the right one...

daniel-alexander-dal018-g-string-royal-blue-turquoise-M.jpg?v=1564549439

Sorry easygoingpal, but razor stubble on the body just doesn't work for me. Much prefer au natural;):p:D

@azdr0710 - I did a Google search with these keywords: "men's nude thong". I saw this one below at skiviez.com, but not in "nude" color. You may have to wait for someone else who might ID the original. Hope you find the right one...

daniel-alexander-dal018-g-string-royal-blue-turquoise-M.jpg?v=1564549439

Only two-fer? I’d go three or maybe more!

This pix suggests to me a male version of the busty profile adorning the mud flaps of many semis. Just say’n

Oh, I am too lazy to post the pic in whichever other thread it might be in. So here I made it a two-fer (and attributed it to the original poster). There are times (when I have more coffee and energy) when I have made pics three-fers or above. You are however that this guy could be in a lot of threads but I guess I would swoon too often.