The P.P.I.E.W. (Practically Perfect In Every Way) Club

easygoingpal

Hey there fellow posters in this thread. I have not posted here for over a week. I have a kind request to make this thread a little more palatable to the viewers. Would you be amenable to reduce the number of daily postings on this thread by selecting the top 10% (1 out of 10)? This would represent your chosen picture(s) out of the myriad that are out there in cyber space. Hopefully, at first glance, the picture would speak to you in volumes and would make your tongue come out and your jaw drop (you know, that kind of reaction)... So, below is my chosen picture which happens to be a two-fer as it was already well liked by a couple of members:

Link to the picture

P.S. Please accept my humble regards to all of our daily contributors...

I am not sure what the bar would be. I for sure could commit myself to not posting any two-fers which are simply pics that are posted elsewhere but that I want to make sure that others see. I would definitely agree to only posting a certain number if we agree to that number and make sure that everyone sticks to it. I try to post pics that have not been posted (except two-fers) only because I want to have some material that is posted. I am always afraid that people simply will not post.

Hi @TruthBTold - Thanks for pitching in your point of view, it's much appreciated... My previous post is mainly a simple request, it's not enforceable, and it's not to be taken as a rule. Just a request to honor the intent for which the P.P.I.E.W thread was created. Originally, I had noticed DaveorDavid mentioned that a few pictures of the many we post in the gallery could belong in a more exclusive group which he coined as the Practically Perfect In Every Way (P.P.I.E.W) club. So, I thought out of the many pictures I post on the different threads in this gallery, perhaps I could select the top 5 that really pop to me on that first look. There's another thread where I like to post hot and handsome guys "Homo Sapiens - Homo Erectus", but even there I have tried to reduced the number of pictures so that other members have time to appreciate them. I consider the P.P.I.E.W thread as "pick of the litter", "top of the cream", so reserving the best of the best would still be subjective to the eyes of the poster. It's clear we all have different tastes in men and I embrace that - "Vive la différence ". With all this being said... I can assure you that people will continue to post and you as well continue to post from the material that you select, just let's all be a little more selective on this thread to allow people time to enjoy the beauty of men just like we do when we go to a museum. Cheers my friend!

OK, I get it guys...…..

But here's my M.O. I only try to post pics that FIT the theme title, and not ones that simply float my own boat. I also TRY to post pics that haven't been seen before (I may not always accomplish this goal) , and pics that I feel would give you guys a little "wood", or at least make YOU horny.

But I get it, and will make adjustments.