411 Muscled Greek Stud, NYC

Andy2
This topic is 1267 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think the pics with the “diappearing“ tattoo.....are pics of his “boy”.

I made the same mistake.

I missed that little detail at the end of the ad. There is enough of a resemblance to get confused but I believe you are right, the younger man is a different man and not the Greek muscled as a younger man,

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

But his RM reviews wave a big red flag. The (hidden) text of the poor review claims that he scammed the reviewer. Not exactly clear how, but the reviewer clearly feels aggrieved by the Greek Muscle Guy's behavior. So beware. Maybe a good provider, but maybe a flake or worse? Drugs?

He told me he was PNP, which I am not into at all. He seemed to be high on at least one communication with me. He strikes me as a friendly guy. Also he sent me a recent (as of December) selfie, and I'd consider him muscular but not bulky, which I really like. But the PNP stuff turns me off.

He told me he was PNP, which I am not into at all. He seemed to be high on at least one communication with me. He strikes me as a friendly guy. Also he sent me a recent (as of December) selfie, and I'd consider him muscular but not bulky, which I really like. But the PNP stuff turns me off.

• 3 months later...

Update: I saw he was coming to my locale so I made an inquiry on RM. He replied in a timely manner with a canned response that included a request for a deposit to secure a reservation. I wrote back declining the prepay option, but asked a few more questions relevant to a meeting. That was weeks ago, and haven't heard a word from him since. Make of this interaction what you will.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...