Foreign phone number

rustyrex
This topic is 770 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

+852 is the country code for Hong Kong, not China (there's still a difference for now!)......

+56 is the country code for Chile, so that seems to match......

he seems to be based in Albuquerque, so don't know why he doesn't have a US-based phone, unless he got some weird internet deal from Hong Kong and has the whatsapp for chatting with family back home???

that's all I got!

Found this really hot guy but noticed the phone number has a couple of digits added. Is this normal for international guys? I looked the number up and it’s a Chinese phone number. The guy says he’s from Chile. https://rent.men/AlejandroLatin

Any help is appreciated.

If he has an international number he is likely here in the states traveling for work. His profile does say "world tour," meaning he is not based in NM, but that is simply his "home location" while he is working in said city. Notice the travel dates also.

I think he messed up his phone number.......852 is the area code for NY........looks like he just added an extra digit.....

Possibly (if 852 is indeed a NY phone code, and it's not in the Wiki list of that state,s codes), and it seems odd that this guy has a Hong Kong phone number. That said, HK has 8-digit phone numbers and numbers beginning with 6 are allocated to mobile phones.

I think he messed up his phone number.......852 is the area code for NY........looks like he just added an extra digit.....

According to the North American Numbering Plan Administrator (NANPA - the organization that administers area codes for North America) area code 852 has not been assigned. Follow this link and search for the area code to find all the salacious details!

• 9 months later...

I’ve chatted with him several times. He’s real. He visits San Diego often. I have his “real” phone and personal Instagram. He’s not really my type, but he’s a kind guy based on my interactions via text with him. But I haven’t chatted with him in several months. He’s also in Grindr all the time. So you might catch him there too.

Has anybody actually met this guy or at least contacted him?

• 1 year later...