What constitutes Having Sex?

gilbert
This topic is 1652 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to ask why the notion men can't have sex with each other would even occur to you.

Gman

I was throwing an idea out there to get a response. I guess I'm more interested in what has to happen between two men to be considered having sex.

When I was able to give blood through the Redcross I always had to answer the guestion, "Have you ever had sex with another man or person of the same sex (or something like that)?" I never had anal, but have had oral. So did I have sex or not? I always answered that I hadn't had sex.

When I was able to give blood through the Redcross I always had to answer the guestion, "Have you ever had sex with another man or person of the same sex (or something like that)?" I never had anal, but have had oral. So did I have sex or not? I always answered that I hadn't had sex.

For purposes of blood donation, you most likely have not had sex.

Gman

Gman

Okay, I know this had to be discussed at one time or another, but I can't find it. What constitutes being able to say one man had sex with another man? How far does a man does a man have to go with another man to able to say they had sex? Is oral officially having sex ? Do you have to have anal penetration to officially be able to say you had sex? Or is there no such thing as men having sex with men. Is it all just playing around or being sensual with other men? Just curious.

One of my ex's (RIP) said that it only counts as sex if you enjoy yourself.

Okay, I know this had to be discussed at one time or another, but I can't find it. What constitutes being able to say one man had sex with another man? How far does a man does a man have to go with another man to able to say they had sex? Is oral officially having sex ? Do you have to have anal penetration to officially be able to say you had sex? Or is there no such thing as men having sex with men. Is it all just playing around or being sensual with other men? Just curious.

One of my ex's (RIP) said that it only counts as sex if you enjoy yourself.

The Australian Red Cross specifies in its exclusions from eligibility to donate anyone having had anal or oral male to male sex. (It also specifies having sex with a sex worker as being a disqualification from donating.)

The Australian Red Cross specifies in its exclusions from eligibility to donate anyone having had anal or oral male to male sex. (It also specifies having sex with a sex worker as being a disqualification from donating.)

Where I’m from oral sex absolutely is not intercourse...

All right, Mr. Clinton, you made your point.

http://img.picturequotes.com/2/17/16917/i-did-not-have-sexual-relations-with-that-woman-quote-1.jpg

Where I’m from oral sex absolutely is not intercourse...

All right, Mr. Clinton, you made your point.

http://img.picturequotes.com/2/17/16917/i-did-not-have-sexual-relations-with-that-woman-quote-1.jpg