Did BN Get San Antonio Staph Infection?

Lucky
This topic is 5604 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

With the news that Vincent Michael came down with a vicious staph infection and may be contacting lawyers as we speak, did Benjamin Nicholas get it too? Or am I just annoyed that threads with titles like this get more attention than threads with "ballet" in the title, even if the thread itself contains many pix of cute ballet boys? I seem to have lost touch with what it takes to create a good thread these days, perhaps because I have simply become too old, or else, living here in Palm Springs, I just can't tell anymore what the real world is up to.

Either way, I have no reason to believe that Benjamin has any skin infections, but doesn't he also live in San Antonio?

BN does live in San Antonio but I don't believe a skin rash is a requirement of residence. As far as the ballet thread, headline of tight young man showing off a large bulge probably would have gotten you more hits and then the ballet information. Bait and switch.

I have never seen a purplekow;

I never hope to see one;

I can tell you anyhow;

I'd rather see than be one

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror

Guest EuropTravl

How insulting to imply Ben's Staph infection would be the domestic homegrown variety.

(I had to visit his page since his name came up. "Lunch at Harvey Nicks" today in London. Wasn't that phrase popular like 10 years ago in "AbFab"? Even Patsy must be rolling her eyes this morning.)

Guest zipperzone

>How insulting to imply Ben's Staph infection would be the

>domestic homegrown variety.

>

>(I had to visit his page since his name came up. "Lunch at

>Harvey Nicks" today in London. Wasn't that phrase popular

>like 10 years ago in "AbFab"? Even Patsy must be rolling her

>eyes this morning.)

Never could understand why having lunch at a department store was considered fashionable.

Guest EuropTravl

>>"Never could understand why having lunch at a department store was considered fashionable."

Well, a long time ago, Eddy and Patsy did it, Sweetie-Darling. Although today I'm sure Patsy would lament "It's so been done!"

Actually a fun San Antonio fantasy would be to see BN get the bee-jesus fucked out out of him by fellow San Antonian Armando Montelongo of "Flip This House" T.V. show fame on the A & E Network. Armando is a most select hottie and a little construction "head" seems to be just what he needs these days. check out http://www.flipthislawsuit.com for the fun details.

Let's go over to the wild side Armando... a real challenge for BN!

Peace,

Kipp :p

Guest zipperzone

>Actually a fun San Antonio fantasy would be to see BN get the

>bee-jesus fucked out out of him by fellow San Antonian Armando

>Montelongo of "Flip This House" T.V. show fame on the A & E

>Network. Armando is a most select hottie and a little

>construction "head" seems to be just what he needs these days.

You think Armando is hot? Different strokes, I guess. Personally I think he looks like Wayne Newton's slightly younger brother. And he comes across as a real prick - no pun intended.

LOL I wasent contacting laywers....I dont know why my roomie said that, He was a dummy for that but advice is always welcomed in the medical feild though i must say i felt covered because my mom kept me up to date on everthing as all the docs were talking to her first.

That said I did have a big scare and almost lost my leg and i was very scared which i wanted more advice...he took that as both advice.

That being said how I got it remains a mystry I do know they are more common and my dad has had two in the last year...so its not limited to hospitals. oh wel.

I can say I am getting better everyday and though it sucks it has been a alife altering and amazing thing that i will never forget. I will grow from this in many ways.

I have known others who also got this awful infection. Usually they don't know where they got it either. I understand that it is contagious, so stay away from people until it heals. Other than that, just chalk it up to experience and be glad that you survived it.

>With the news that Vincent Michael came down with a vicious

>staph infection and may be contacting lawyers as we speak, did

>Benjamin Nicholas get it too?

Based on his new pic I can see how you might think something is wrong, but I think I'll wait until he makes his promised post concerning the STD before jumping to any conclusion.

Archived