411 on StudHassan?

Kurtkri

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Uniontimes1909 said:

Is this him

Screenshot_20220502-110523_Scruff.jpg

I have no empiric knowledge, but I am thinking not -- that Scruff profile connects to an IG and he is not as big/built as "StudHassan."  Also their chest hair pattern / distribution appear to be different.

• 1 month later...

Mixed reviews clearly on this StudHassan (now StudHasssan) guy but I would avoid.

Scheduled an afternoon session with him for the next day (he said he would “squeeze me in”), but that morning I had unexpected issues at work that came up and I immediately texted him letting him know i would need to cancel and reschedule for another day. Sh!tty i know, but things happen and I gave him hours notice. 

He responds with abusive texts and later that day I start receiving countless spam texts and abusive calls/texts from random numbers that continues to this day. He also posted my number in some provider forum with disparaging, untruthful comments about me. Another provider told me of this, and i have no more info of what that provider forum is. Maybe someone else knows. 

I barely had any exchange with him by text and never met him, so I am surprised he did this.  While some have had good experiences with this guy, he seems disturbed and things can go South very quickly. I would AVOID like the plague!!!

Edited by Jay Sams

49 minutes ago, Jay Sams said:

Mixed reviews clearly on this StudHassan (now StudHasssan) guy but I would avoid.

Scheduled an afternoon session with him for the next day (he said he would “squeeze me in”), but that morning I had unexpected issues at work that came up and I immediately texted him letting him know i would need to cancel and reschedule for another day. Sh!tty i know, but things happen and I gave him hours notice. 

He responds with abusive texts and later that day I start receiving countless spam texts and abusive calls/texts from random numbers that continues to this day. He also posted my number in some provider forum with disparaging, untruthful comments about me. Another provider told me of this, and i have no more info of what that provider forum is. Maybe someone else knows. 

I barely had any exchange with him by text and never met him, so I am surprised he did this.  While some have had good experiences with this guy, he seems disturbed and things can go South very quickly. I would AVOID like the plague!!!

Yikes. I have heard there is a private provider review blog somewhere where the providers discuss in explicit details their clients with real names, jobs, locations, car type ,wealth etc.

4 hours ago, tennisjock said:

I have heard there is a private provider review blog somewhere where the providers discuss in explicit details their clients with real names, jobs, locations, car type ,wealth etc.

Yes, but you need to know the secret handshake and have a secret decoder ringer in order to read it.  That's why none of us have ever actually seen it -- although we keep hearing about it.

2 hours ago, Walt said:

I fully support shutting down every single solitary blog that no one has actually seen, but that people have heard about.

💁 only believe in things you see, bless your heart!  

Actually, other guy sent me a screenshot of the comments on the messageboard, so I did see it, but I don’t know the site address. Switter was shut down in March so this may be a mirror or new alternative yet to be shut down.

Edited by Jay Sams

4 hours ago, Jay Sams said:

💁 only believe in things you see, bless your heart!  

Actually, other guy sent me a screenshot of the comments on the messageboard, so I did see it, but I don’t know the site address. Switter was shut down in March so this may be a mirror or new alternative yet to be shut down.

There's an entire subreddit dedicated just to sex-workers to talk and socialize, vent and gossip. I stumbled on it by accident one day (and I forgot what it's called). Given that Reddit generally isn't perused by folks older than 30, I don't think a lot of clients know of this. Now, it's against Reddit rules to "dox" someone (post identifying info about a person) so I don't think that happens over there. But they might be sending each other DMs with sensitive info for all we know. 

Edited by Wolfer

• 10 months later...
On 6/18/2021 at 12:58 AM, Lazarus said:

The no face picture is a deal breaker for me. I don’t care how many people have told him “dude you’re handsome”.  People have said the same thing  about Jack Mackenroth or whatever his name is & I do not find him attractive at all. 

The same for me, no face is a deal breaker.

about Jack Mackernroth…..the problem with him is that he is like a chameleon, some of his pics are Wooooff to me 😈…….in some other pics he is like…....yuckkkkk….!!!🤣🤣🤣

1CBEB71D-F38F-4BF9-824D-448F89B8ED1D.jpeg

54E3D389-CC04-4ABF-AD5C-DBEE82E0329D.jpeg

55AA7F9D-9E3C-4799-988E-BF76F7497F03.jpeg

BD628711-BBD9-433D-B8A4-6F0154B0ED32.jpeg

ED46D98D-C23D-483D-ADBB-D7A9C5E2CCE2.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, starman05 said:

A site reviewing clients? 

ug

mine would read: “sooooo needy. Hardly wanted any sex. Just to be held and told ‘everything is going to be all right…’ Avoid!” 

LOL

If I ever meet with anyone, I'm sure the review of me would be something like, "Nice guy, but completely clueless and awkward about even the most basic intimate activities.  Seemed genuinely surprised I was willing to stay after he removed the paper bag from over his head."

🤣

• 2 months later...

StudHasssan does not respect boundaries. I left a session with him after only a few minutes (sometime pre-Covid). I certainly enjoy alpha male energy from a provider. From him I got more of angry beta confusing violence for rough play. He was behaving like he was coked up. I shut it down and he started to get angry and pushy. He slapped my ear hard enough that I could not hear for a few days.  I’m very capable of taking care of myself, but nevertheless do not like feeling fear when I am with a provider. Avoid this man. There are other providers who can give you a “muscle top with an edge” experience who are genuinely good guys. StudHasssan is psycho. 

13 hours ago, xverso said:

Lol he blocked me too.

That's the reason why I found this forum, I texted him and he did it back, but It took me 2 hours to respond and he said: Don’t be worried and sketchy and Baam! Blocked. Lol.

The word "sketchy" is frequently used on those client-review sites that providers maintain. So he might be adding you to the list -- for no real reason at all. 

• 3 months later...