Good Fragrances & Deodorants?

Chad Constantine
This topic is 1491 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m not a cologne guy; however, in my preppy youth, I always used Royall Bay Rhum after-shave and used to endure gentle ribbing from friends about it. Before joining the Malin + Goetz deodorant team, I was a life long Tom’s of Maine deodorant guy. Many providers loved it and I’d often give them some as gifts.

Needed to pick up a birthday present yesterday...

saw the earlier recommendations of "Santa Maria Novella", and realized I had walked past their shop in London weekly for years without noticing... visited the one in Piccadilly Arcade (near Fortnums)... and it was like stepping back into the 1700's... for those of you in London - it's worth a visit simply for the shop...

Needed to pick up a birthday present yesterday...

saw the earlier recommendations of "Santa Maria Novella", and realized I had walked past their shop in London weekly for years without noticing... visited the one in Piccadilly Arcade (near Fortnums)... and it was like stepping back into the 1700's... for those of you in London - it's worth a visit simply for the shop...

There is one in NYC too-love their old fashioned apothecary feel

Three words: Santa Maria Novella

I go for the old stuff..made outside of Florence for centuries. Works for me.

Just bought some potpourri from them. Hoping for a light scent, but I'll find out soon enough; I don't want my place to smell like an 85 year old dowager lives there.

I always wonder if this stuff is counterfeit...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007K9YD7K

I've never had any problems with authenticity with Amazon. they have good customer service and never question returns. My only issue with amazon is that now, most of the products they offer are being shipped from China, hence a delayed WAIT time....And in doing price comparisons, I don't find their prices on many things, especially food and grooming products to be the best. I recently purchased JACKFRUIT puffs, which I HIGHLY recommend, and found a much lower price elsewhere. Even my Kens Vidalia Onion salad dressing is more expensive here than on Target or Walmart.... and my favorite cookies too, Dark chocolate Tim Tams. :D

I've never had any problems with authenticity with Amazon. they have good customer service and never question returns. My only issue with amazon is that now, most of the products they offer are being shipped from China, hence a delayed WAIT time....And in doing price comparisons, I don't find their prices on many things, especially food and grooming products to be the best. I recently purchased JACKFRUIT puffs, which I HIGHLY recommend, and found a much lower price elsewhere. Even my Kens Vidalia Onion salad dressing is more expensive here than on Target or Walmart.... and my favorite cookies too, Dark chocolate Tim Tams. :D

Don't mean to get off topic but don't sell cheap jackfruit in Chinatown? Back when I could drive I would get all my roots and veggies from them because it was cheap. What about fresh direct?

Don't mean to get off topic but don't sell cheap jackfruit in Chinatown? Back when I could drive I would get all my roots and veggies from them because it was cheap. What about fresh direct?

Probably, but these are snacks, like Cheetos, but made from jackfruit and are simply Delish and healthy.

what! What! WHATTTT! Jackfruit chips. I didn't know that is what you meant by puffs. You just made my day something new I have to try.

Not chips...… Puffs, light and crispy, just like Cheetos..... I grab a handful every day. They come in smalls individual size bags or larger bags, like how potato chips come.