Carter Dane

ncc1701d
This topic is 1663 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No input from experience, but I appreciate that Carter is very explicit about his boundaries. Very appealing depending on your interests - and reminiscent of Bottom Supreme Sean Zevran's ad. ;)

To add to the OP's inquiry, has anyone had a session with Carter while he's in MTL? His ad states how he seldomly seldom meets up with clients when he's at home.

https://rentmen.eu/CarterDane

Bottom only over here and as peculiar and soecific as this may seem (?), I only meet for bottoming/ass play sessions, not for "oral only" or "cuddling only" sessions. I leave those to my husband?♥️

Translation: no interaction, I'll walk put my ass up in the air, and take it till you get off. No kissing, and no hugging/cuddling.

Be aware that unfortunately I will very seldomly if ever meet up when I am home in Montreal... This is in no way meant disrespectfully, but since I am not home often, whenever I am I like to just be home. Again it is not impossible, but quite unlikely.

Translation: Drama.. or when I'm home I want to get fucked by my handsome husband and be his 50's style wife.

Alrighty! I think this sums it all up!

Translation: no it doesn't, sounds like he's a handful.. and even if you look hot like his husband he's not into you.

Guest MikeThomas

Bottom only over here and as peculiar and soecific as this may seem (?), I only meet for bottoming/ass play sessions, not for "oral only" or "cuddling only" sessions. I leave those to my husband?♥️

Translation: no interaction, I'll walk put my ass up in the air, and take it till you get off. No kissing, and no hugging/cuddling.

Be aware that unfortunately I will very seldomly if ever meet up when I am home in Montreal... This is in no way meant disrespectfully, but since I am not home often, whenever I am I like to just be home. Again it is not impossible, but quite unlikely.

Translation: Drama.. or when I'm home I want to get fucked by my handsome husband and be his 50's style wife.

Translation: no it doesn't, sounds like he's a handful.. and even if you look hot like his husband he's not into you.

What about this very explicit part of his ad..,

...and I'm very much into kissing and body contact and so on. However, I do expect an ass pounding in...

Very informative...

I always thought that a good cuddling, oral session would be less work for the money, with less wear and tear on the body...

But to each his own ?‍♂️

I don't know...

It's either one thing or the other...

No, it's not. His ad is clear. It needs no translation. He wants to get fucked and enjoys the intimacy stuff so long as it accompanies him bottoming. Most of the posts in this thread read the ad as if the word "only" doesn't modify the words "cuddling" and "oral".

Go to yoga class to limber up and develop the fine art of exchanging saliva while topping doggie-style, contorting your neck and twisting your head up and under his upper pucker while pounding away that lower hungry pucker. Better yet, invite him to hot yoga so you can later meet in the middle, your front middle conjoined to his rear middle.

I think he should eliminate the attention span-taxing info about Montreal. Too on the nose. He is either available or not. If not, simply inflates the likelihood of obsessive interest in the one that got away.

He has a more conventional, but unremarkable for its being so pedestrian, career based in Canada. With family and social life, accessibility limit is understandable. No need to be an apologist. Mystique trumps social calendar detail.

1. Bottom only over here and as peculiar and soecific as this may seem (?),
  2. I only meet for bottoming/ass play sessions, not for "oral only" or "cuddling only" sessions.
  3. I leave those to my husband?♥️.
  4. Hopefully this makes sense and I appreciate your understanding ?.
  5. I am still pretty easy to talk to, or so I heard, and I'm very much into kissing and body contact and so on.
  6. However, I do expect an ass pounding in our sessions, so if that does meet your own expectations, I don't think I am the right guy for you?.

This last one doesn’t make any sense to me. Maybe he meant “does NOT meet”?

Kissing and ass-pounding together are ok but not kissing alone?

2. I only meet for bottoming/ass play sessions, not for "oral only" or "cuddling only" sessions.
  5. I am still pretty easy to talk to, or so I heard, and I'm very much into kissing and body contact and so on.
  6. However, I do expect an ass pounding in our sessions, so if that does meet your own expectations, I don't think I am the right guy for you?.

My understanding is he'll do everything (kissing oral or whatever) as long as he gets an ass pounding to accompany it.

If you want to hire him just to make out or just to cuddle or just to suck dick/lick ass... then he is not the guy for you. Remember some hire for more than anal sex (or no sex). To put it bluntly, he wants to be fucked as part of the equation. Without that he doesn't want an encounter.

I'm not sure why people aren't understanding that. :D Sure he could put it more concisely, but he did state what he wants out of an encounter.

My understanding is he'll do everything (kissing oral or whatever) as long as he gets an ass pounding to accompany it.

If you want to hire him just to make out or just to cuddle or just to suck dick/lick ass... then he is not the guy for you. Remember some hire for more than anal sex. To put it bluntly he wants to be fucked as part of the equation. Without that he doesn't want an encounter.

I'm not sure why people aren't understanding that. :D Sure he may want to put it more concisely, but he did state what he wants out of an encounter.

It was pretty clear to me.

Gman

I think he is saying he is not into the pure BFE experience. Which is fine-he is a fine young stud!

Considering his husband is American maybe someone can correct his English... Sometimes making an effort in life is tough for some.

I think he is saying he is not into the pure BFE experience. Which is fine-he is a fine young stud!

Well I think this ad is really great. While he may not be into a "pure" BFE he conveys very clearly that what he offers is the "bottom" BFE. Kudos to him for explicitly saying what he likes, and giving us a much better sense than most ads do about what he does and doesn't offer. Its the opposite of generic or vague -- so damn refreshing!