Now I lay me down to sleep....

PapaTony
This topic is 1718 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest buffwolverine
Yes, I've had a few wet dreams and orgasms while sleeping with no ejaculation. The dream was extremely intense and erotic. I woke up with my cock pulsating so I thought for sure there be cum everywhere. Other times I've woken up just as I was shooting my load in my underwear.

I love a good wet dream. I’m 40 and still have them if it’s been a while since I’ve cum. My experience is just as intense and you’ve described. ?

ONE in my life when I was in Basic Training for USAF - swore I would never have another:):)

I had gone 12 days without cumming - before entering basic training I would cum 5-7x a DAY! In Basic I was too tired and worn out at the end of the regimented day - I fell into bed and slept.

Anyway - I woke up to a penis dried closed by semen AND a BIG DINNER PLATE circle of cum stain on my top sheet -- I can only assume that my load seeped out to make that large a stain? I do not know!

I do know that after that I made time to masturbate so that I was never full & over flowing!!

Thus my one and only wet dream!

Edited by HornyRetiree