Once there was Mark Wahlberg and now....

bigjoey
This topic is 1701 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I didn't know someone like you who have said so many mean stereotypical things about minorities and who is so tough to own several guns would care about political correctness.

List all the mean stereotypical things I have said about minorities.

I am relentless in my criticism of leftists, and damn proud of it. As I have proven time and again, today's leftists are the most grotesquely selfish beings in the history of the human race. They deserve to be called out for it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List all the mean stereotypical things I have said about minorities.

I am relentless in my criticism of leftists, and damn proud of it. As I have proven time and again, today's leftists are the most grotesquely selfish beings in the history of the human race. They deserve to be called out for it.

You have healthcare because of McCain's thumbs down on the last republican attempt to get rid of Obamacare.

meme2018-10-28.jpg

Apropos of weight: I showed up in preop having lost the 7-8 pounds I gained during the severe neck pain. I'm still well within the normal BMI range.

As he walked me out, my surgeon looked me over and said, "This [3 hour surgery] will be hard on your body. Take care of yourself over the next few days. Eat and drink."

I eat plenty, but his instincts are usually right on. Are surgical patients better off eating more a few days before surgery?

Apropos of weight: I showed up in preop having lost the 7-8 pounds I gained during the severe neck pain. I'm still well within the normal BMI range.

As he walked me out, my surgeon looked me over and said, "This [3 hour surgery] will be hard on your body. Take care of yourself over the next few days. Eat and drink."

I eat plenty, but his instincts are usually right on. Are surgical patients better off eating more a few days before surgery?

I read once that spine surgery is almost as big an insult to the system as open heart surgery. It only stands to reason that you should prepare your system for that challenge. Besides, why not live a little before you face the challenge?

I read once that spine surgery is almost as big an insult to the system as open heart surgery. It only stands to reason that you should prepare your system for that challenge. Besides, why not live a little before you face the challenge?

Thanks, Rudynate. It's pelvic surgery (laparoscopic unless disaster strikes), but that's probably not far behind spine surgery.

I already eat out a lot now, but I can always live a bit more. :D

Really? You don't see the difference between calling someone out in front of the whole family, versus a joke said in private? It wouldn't surprise me too much to learn that there was at least one person who made a joke about my sexuality behind my back. I would resent the person who made the joke, but if this person had instead called me a faggot at a staff meeting where I worked, that would have been on a whole other level. I'm not saying either is right, but they're not in the same degree of wrongfulness.

I was only talking about the work situation, where they were talking behind his back.

As I have proven time and again, today's leftists are the most grotesquely selfish beings in the history of the human race.

Edited for clarity:

As I have proven time and again [to myself], today's leftists [everyone that disagrees with me] are the most grotesquely selfish beings [because they all have friends] in the history [of my teenage years] of the human race [especially all the people that ignored me].

Edited by RealAvalon

No one has mastered marketing to the big and tall men's market. If one men's wear company were to do that, (with the same quality that they provide to their existing customer base) it could be tap a very loyal customer base.

I remember with fond gratitude a beyond excellent salesman at Brooks Brothers some years ago. I was being measured for something or other and I remarked, in a self-deprecating way, on my advancing girth. He said, Sir, it is only evidence of your prosperity. I could have kissed him.

...It's pelvic surgery (laparoscopic unless disaster strikes) ...

There'll be some extra gas in the peritoneal cavity after laparoscopic surgery. Just don't get too bloated....

No one has mastered marketing to the big and tall men's market. If one men's wear company were to do that, (with the same quality that they provide to their existing customer base) it could be tap a very loyal customer base.

I do not remember the name of the store but there was a store in Chicago’s loud that specialized in big and tall men’s quality clothing. I spent an evening with the owner decades ago and one of his main group’s of clients was professional athletes like football and basketball players. He sold to them all over the country because his store was known for quality.

Edited for clarity:

As I have proven time and again [to myself], today's leftists [everyone that disagrees with me] are the most grotesquely selfish beings [because they all have friends] in the history [of my teenage years] of the human race [especially all the people that ignored me].

If it wasn't for Obamacare @BSR and others in a similar situation wouldn't have healthcare. It's a fact!

You have healthcare because of McCain's thumbs down on the last republican attempt to get rid of Obamacare.

meme2018-10-28.jpg

Another leftist liar ... I asked you to list all the mean stereotypical things I have said about minorities because I knew you had nothing. And whaddya know, this is your response.

Leftists make bullshit accusations of bigotry as a political weapon. Of course, anyone who truly cared about bigotry when never make a bullshit accusation, because BS accusations rob attention from actual cases of bigotry. Leftists only pretend to care about bigotry when the awful truth is the only thing leftists care about is their own selfish benefit. That, dear @RealAvalon , is why today's leftists are the most grotesquely selfish beings in the history of the human race.

Another leftist liar ... I asked you to list all the mean stereotypical things I have said about minorities because I knew you had nothing. And whaddya know, this is your response.

Leftists make bullshit accusations of bigotry as a political weapon. Of course, anyone who truly cared about bigotry when never make a bullshit accusation, because BS accusations rob attention from actual cases of bigotry. Leftists only pretend to care about bigotry when the awful truth is the only thing leftists care about is their own selfish benefit. That, dear @RealAvalon , is why today's leftists are the most grotesquely selfish beings in the history of the human race.

If you love your country do something for your own health. Be responsible!

Yes girl. You stamp those feet. You make that pouty face.

You explode with nasty sarcasm because you can't counter my argument.

When I pressed you to post the specific Trump tweets about Baltimore and explain why they are racist, you responded with vague platitudes. When I asked @marylander1940 to cite specifics of my bigotry against minorities, he had nothing. If I had a buck for every time a leftist made a bullshit accusation of bigotry/racism, I'd be richer than George Soros.

With myriad BS accusations of racism that leftists toss about, actual cases of racism get drowned out. If you truly cared about racism, that would make your blood boil. Yet leftists persist in their pernicious practice, because for all their virtue-signaling to the contrary, leftists care about no one outside of themselves and no cause outside of their own selfish benefit.

When I pressed you to post the specific Trump tweets about Baltimore and explain why they are racist, you responded with vague platitudes. When I asked @marylander1940 to cite specifics of my bigotry against minorities, he had nothing. If I had a buck for every time a leftist made a bullshit accusation of bigotry/racism, I'd be richer than George Soros.

With myriad BS accusations of racism that leftists toss about, actual cases of racism get drowned out. If you truly cared about racism, that would make your blood boil. Yet leftists persist in their pernicious practice, because for all their virtue-signaling to the contrary, leftists care about no one outside of themselves and no cause outside of their own selfish benefit.

We care about people like you. You have health care because of Obamacare.

It's always someone else's fault isn't it? Your behavior and comments seldom rise above tedious, although you did make a few non-angry comments in the gay retirement thread which was a refreshing change.

Edited by RealAvalon

It's always someone else's fault isn't it? Your behavior and comments seldom rise above tedious, although you did make a few non-angry comments in the gay retirement thread which was a refreshing change.

Still can't counter my argument. The truth can be so ouchy-painful sometimes, LOL.