I find Daniil Medvedev pretty attractive

Yeahman
This topic is 1350 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crowd will cheer when Medvedev gets his ass kicked.

I love how Nadal takes his shirt off after the match, bends over for quite a while looking for stuff in his tennis bag and then goes through this toweling off ritual before slipping on a snug looking cotton jacket. Today it was a beautiful lavender color. :)

1200px-Medvedev_WM18_%2810%29_%2843213515034%29.jpg

The crowd will cheer when Medvedev gets his ass kicked.

I love how Nadal takes his shirt off after the match, bends over for quite a while looking for stuff in his tennis bag and then goes through this toweling off ritual before slipping on a snug looking cotton jacket. Today it was a beautiful lavender color. :)

1200px-Medvedev_WM18_%2810%29_%2843213515034%29.jpg

And he stupidly thanked the crowd for the "motivation.". The night crowds at the US Open are without mercy.

Yes I am sure he did things he regrets, but we all have.

I’m not so sure.

I haven’t heard anything yet that sounds even remotely like an apology from him.

He’s a self centered entitled ass.

I hope they boo him off the court at his next US Open match.

Many players have done much worse, like Serena last year in the finals.

I though she was an ass too.

And I don’t see how her asinine behavior makes his ok.

Once again, the US Open has no balls.

I’m not so sure.

I haven’t heard anything yet that sounds even remotely like an apology from him.

He’s a self centered entitled ass.

I hope they boo him off the court at his next US Open match.

I though she was an ass too.

And I don’t see how her asinine behavior makes his ok.

Once again, the US Open has no balls.

You keep writing the same thing about the US Open. I attend most years since years since 1981 and the Australian Open once. Melbourne is less rowdy and more.

The Russian is doing just ok in a current match.

His behavior is immature, but he is fascinating to watch as a player. He is not physically attractive to me, although I do sometimes like the geeky skinny look. However, his opponent today, Dominic Koepfer, could easily find work on rent.men.

Yes, I also noticed that DK is pretty handsome and strong.

The standard of America’s tennis players is certainly higher than Australia’s. Depressing given our great tennis history. We have that appalling Nick Kyrgios who is a disgrace to the game and his country.

I find him very hard to understand. Sometimes his behaviour seems to stem from dissatisfaction with himself and he directs that anger outwards (obviously, he shouldn't but we can understand the impulse). Other times, like the towel incident in the match against Edmund, which started early in the match, there can be no such reason. The tantrum seemed to be totally unnecessary and degenerated into the most appalling name-calling over a matter of minor import. Perhaps the players are spoilt (I'm thinking of the way even quite young , unknown players just reach out behind themselves, without looking, expecting the ballkid to have the towel ready for them).

I think too that not enough distinction is made in the penalties imposed on actions which only involve the player himself (smashing his racket in the middle of the court) and those involving other people (Ostapenko directing a comment at her opponent after a successful dropshot).

I find him very hard to understand. Sometimes his behaviour seems to stem from dissatisfaction with himself and he directs that anger outwards (obviously, he shouldn't but we can understand the impulse). Other times, like the towel incident in the match against Edmund, which started early in the match, there can be no such reason. The tantrum seemed to be totally unnecessary and degenerated into the most appalling name-calling over a matter of minor import. Perhaps the players are spoilt (I'm thinking of the way even quite young , unknown players just reach out behind themselves, without looking, expecting the ballkid to have the towel ready for them).

I think too that not enough distinction is made in the penalties imposed on actions which only involve the player himself (smashing his racket in the middle of the court) and those involving other people (Ostapenko directing a comment at her opponent after a successful dropshot).

John McEnroe was just as bad in tennis matches. When his children were

young, McEnroe let them run around in the broadcast booth at the US Open.