How do they recruit dudes to receive head?

Yeahman
This topic is 1735 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

was he still your trainer at that point?.....and, at least, for a while after?........just wondering if he, instead, utterly disappeared after you said, "don't go back"

We never talked about it. When he told me could take care of himself, I thought, "Ok, he's been warned." He was my trainer for a long time. He was so flakey financially, that he kept offering me fabulous deals on training in order to raise cash. It got so that I was only paying him $20.00/hr." I never would do an arrangement like that again. It got so he resented me because he owed me all those hours of training. I've talked with my current trainer about trading training for legal services. I would do an hour-for-hour trade if we ever do it, even though the market value of my time is a lot more than it is for his time.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, of all people, can not mean well OR be humorous with this post intended as a put down! FYI Over the years, mine has OFTEN been the FIRST cock sucked by a novice.

Too fuel your refusal to accept my still successful sex life at 71 (most discussion like this now takes place with a few fellow forum members by PM- to deny you the opportunity for your put down comments:):):):) ---- Back to today - Two orgasms - first by a guy with nice foreskin - he did all the work - used his foreskin to cover and massage my erection until I shoot in his skin - I would have cleaned it up orally but he preferred to just jerk off with my load as lube.

About an hour later I had a deep throat BJ by a VERY skilled guy......

I do do, sincerely, hope your life picks up.

Wow wow hot hot hot