Jake Daniel Pro

Finbar
This topic is 1098 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Same sh*t with 90% of guys who claim to be straight dudes into Shemales, such as CastorFerettiXL

When you kiss or rim one of those, rest assured that a Shemale's cock was there before your tongue.

When I see a "Straight" guy into Shemales or Cross Dressers I just RUN in the opposite direction.

Edited by orville

while i think orville is a little harsh i just dont understand the attraction to shemales. i had a bodybuilder i knew that dated one tell me it was the attraction to "something different". i dont buy that for a minute. vagina is the most powerful motivator in existence to the male mind God ever created (if you are straight). My "logic" is that all men are curious about the male penis. think a boys lock room in high school. some so much so that they are just as attracted to it as homosexuals. But they also associate with attraction to femininity and not masculinity. now why there is enough "power" to overturn their hind brain motivation to vagina into more power over to the penis...well thats something i havent figured out.

Jake is 25, believe it or not, based on my best information. He's burning through himself quickly.

Yah, Picture #48 .....

Admin Note: Thank you “Dr.” Orville for your diagnosis based solely on picture #48. Sadly, your speculation is a violation of our rules regarding personal attacks.

Edited by Cooper

Same sh*t with 90% of guys who claim to be straight dudes into Shemales, such as CastorFerettiXL

When you kiss or rim one of those, rest assured that a Shemale's cock was there before your tongue.

When I see a "Straight" guy into Shemales or Cross Dressers I just RUN in the opposite direction.

and the steroids might have something to add to the equation...

He surely is older than 30 but it's not rare for bodybuilders to die at age 50 or younger.

No, he still is very young (24?). Just much much mileage. I would chat with him on Chaterbate when he was maybe 18 in the woods of NC? with neighbor guys coming over. Then a quick Orlando stay then Gay Hoopla too much and by 21 or 22 he was spent. Amazing he stays in muscular shape. A very Colin Simpson of GH story. That ain't steroids.

True. There's just this misconception in the social imaginary that huge muscles = healthy. Most often it's not.

When I was 250 (at 5’9”) and planning on competing, I was at my least healthy ever. I was young but ended up with tachycardia, which I was fortunately able to reverse. My doctor was a quack who kept prescribing asthma medication because I couldn‘t breathe. When I asked him to check my heart, he just laughed and told me I was in peak condition. I finally insisted, and was at the cardiologist the nexr day. This happens every day in the bodybuilding world.

Thanks for sharing this very hot clip. I love seeing slutty muscle dudes with a nice ass take a big thick D, even if it's from a TS lady.

I want to see more of this side of Jake. If he shares this slutty side with regulars he's comfortable with, I'm gonna have to meet up with him and bring some Double Scorpio poppers as part of a welcome basket...

Edited by curiousbynature12

• 2 months later...

The question now is... anyone ever hang eith Daniel Carter...?

Yes — I’d also like to see feedback on Daniel Carter, I always found him the hotter of the two. My one session with Jake was sort of disastrous, but I’d repeat the experiment with his buddy Daniel in a heartbeat.

Met with daniel/joey in february of 2020. Awesome time. He commented he actually had a good time and said he wished all his sessions were as enjoyable.... so I must be doing something right! Biceps.. huge. Chest thick as a steak and his quad sweep was crazy! Totally sweetheart with me.

Where did you meet up...? Does he have an ad somewhere? Thanks...