Jake Daniel Pro

Finbar
This topic is 1098 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The only thing I know about Daniel is that Jake complained about him a couple of times, that he was bad for standing Jake up for couple shows.

That said, I think Jake does truly love being fucked.

no questions about that! the way he rides dildos, and his eyes rolling back in his head taking the real sausage makes him a veteran now in the cock riding business. not to mention he looks like a pro snorting the poppers over and over prepping for the "slide in" services.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a total shame. He seems to be going off the rails rather quickly. Some... very few are really cut out for this line of work. I read where he got mad at joey sullivan for not showing up for work together. When I met joey he appeared to be rather clean cut and with it. Maybe Jakes lifestyle had something to so with it? Just speculation. I wish Jake as everyone a long and healthy life

Edited by Gymowner

That's a total shame. He seems to be going of the rails rather quickly. Some... very few are really cut out for this line of work. I read where he got mad at joey sullivan for not showing up for work together. When I met joey he appeared to be rather clean cut and with it. Maybe Jakes lifestyle had something to so with it? Just speculation. I wish Jake as everyone a long and healthy life

I hope Joey will be back soon

That's a total shame. He seems to be going off the rails rather quickly. Some... very few are really cut out for this line of work. I read where he got mad at joey sullivan for not showing up for work together. When I met joey he appeared to be rather clean cut and with it. Maybe Jakes lifestyle had something to so with it? Just speculation. I wish Jake as everyone a long and healthy life

Very disappointing on several levels. I've thought Jake would be blazing hot for muscle worship, but the kind of downward slide folks are describing really dampers my enthusiasm. From their work together, I've also thought Jake and Joey might be actual friends and, if that's the case, it's sad when friendships splinter for such reasons. Most importantly, it's so discouraging when someone with great promise heads down a self-destructive path. As you do, Gymowner, I wish the best for Jake.

I tried to make an appointment with him while visiting South Florida in the last week, unfortunately Jake was only interested in my procuring illegal substances ?. What can I say?

Are we talking about plant based or something a bit more artificial?

• 2 weeks later...