Jake Daniel Pro

Finbar
This topic is 1098 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So am I right on this? "John" = "Stu"?

In which case, "Stu" now = this magnificence. ?

Screen-Shot-2020-07-04-at-10-59-50-AM.png

I don't like guys high on steroids. He's hot but I'd rather someone naturally handsome.

More inflated and inked - yup, I'd guess you are right. Ah well, to each his own.

Yes, to each his own.

So am I right on this? "John" = "Stu"?

In which case, "Stu" now = this magnificence. ?

Screen-Shot-2020-07-04-at-10-59-50-AM.png

No, that's Stu from Sean Cody. He's referring to John Bailey who only did one scene with Gayhoopla and it was a web cam show with Jake who was Tyler Hanson on GH:

https://www.gayhoopla.com/video/john-bailey-and-tyler-hanson-have-some-fun-sucking-dick

• 2 months later...

God would I LOVE to watch Apollo fuck the shit outta Jake with his huge cock balls deep. watch jakes eyes roll back in his head! Yowza!!!

Jake at least used to love having things in his back door. He'll likely suck Apollo's cock, but I'm betting otherwise it will just be posing and feeling up.

Edited by guru68

Please elaborate and explain why. ?

Without going into a FULL REVIEW – because you can't here – he will fail to deliver the first time you meet, explaining he's 'new.' Then, he comes to your city, he reaches out to plan a meeting with you. You are a little concerned since he was so new, but he says - during a 15 minute phone call – that he is totally fine now and apologizes because he was new but he is TOTALLY cool now. Then, he will confirm a week or two in advance and then decide the day of to cancel because he's just not into doing what you discussed during a 15 minute phone call and subsequent text messages.

Without going into a FULL REVIEW – because you can't here – he will fail to deliver the first time you meet, explaining he's 'new.' Then, he comes to your city, he reaches out to plan a meeting with you. You are a little concerned since he was so new, but he says - during a 15 minute phone call – that he is totally fine now and apologizes because he was new but he is TOTALLY cool now. Then, he will confirm a week or two in advance and then decide the day of to cancel because he's just not into doing what you discussed during a 15 minute phone call and subsequent text messages.

WOW! ? Thank you very much for sharing this information! ?

if thats the case with jake that is very very bad. its interesting though that he has his only fans videos of guys who are obviously his clients doing muscle worship... all the way to analingus and giving oral to completion. one would think he wouldnt deviate from his business model unless possibly jake just didnt get a good vibe from your offer? i dont know and am not knocking you its just speculation.

if thats the case with jake that is very very bad. its interesting though that he has his only fans videos of guys who are obviously his clients doing muscle worship... all the way to analingus and giving oral to completion. one would think he wouldnt deviate from his business model unless possibly jake just didnt get a good vibe from your offer? i dont know and am not knocking you its just speculation.

Our FIRST encounter was not great. But, as I said, he apologized because he was 'new' ... we discussed what I wanted, and he said he was fine with that. Then, the day of, 2 hours before our meeting, he cancelled saying he just didn't want to do what I wanted. I asked "well, you said you were ok with it on our 15 minute phone call because I was leary of hiring you again" and he just said yeah, sorry.

Also, I had arranged my schedule for 2 meetings with him that week he was in my town. I lead a VERY busy professional and personal life, and I had to arrange things quite a bit to fit our time in – but I was happy to do so because he is SOOOOOOO HOT!

And then, he does this. NO respect for a client, AT ALL!

Our FIRST encounter was not great. But, as I said, he apologized because he was 'new' ... we discussed what I wanted, and he said he was fine with that. Then, the day of, 2 hours before our meeting, he cancelled saying he just didn't want to do what I wanted. I asked "well, you said you were ok with it on our 15 minute phone call because I was leary of hiring you again" and he just said yeah, sorry.

My conversation with him sometime back gave me the same impression that I will have to convince him to do everything I expected of him during the session.

Guys just remember and think with the big head and not the little one.... there will be another uber hot, young, broke as hell muscle boy right around the corner. If he is a con man let him go. He is probably banking on his only fans page and doesnt feel the need to do much of this hence his attitude. Great thing about capitalism. You cant bullshit consumers for very long and get away with it. People talk.

Jake is a sweet boy when the cash is flowing - of course, that cheers me up too. ?

Todd's comments line up with my own limited experience with Jake as well - he's just not reliable.

Still, that time on F4F where he nearly crapped on cam after going at it a bit too intensely with the dildo had it's amusement value. Ah the mad scramble for the door.

Jake is a sweet boy when the cash is flowing - of course, that cheers me up too. ?

Todd's comments line up with my own limited experience with Jake as well - he's just not reliable.

Still, that time on F4F where he nearly crapped on cam after going at it a bit too intensely with the dildo had it's amusement value. Ah the mad scramble for the door.

Oh, the cash WAS flowing. The first time I hired him, it was for an overnight and we had EXTENSIVE conversations about what I desired. He got halfway through dinner and a broadway show and told me that what I wanted wasn't what he had signed up for.

The guy is a flake and most likely got an offer to do way less than he would have to with me and so he took it.

it appears to be the old "bait and switch" concept. gets you there saying what you want to hear then when you are all hot and bothered switches to doing most nothing for his fee. wow! i wonder if anyone showed him his "agreement" texts when this is pulled and walks out of the hotel room not paying for not delivering?