Blond Muscle

Roberto
This topic is 1745 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Ben from Boston put on a lot of size? I remember seeing his pics from maybe 5 years ago and he was nowhere near that size!

He’s been about this humongous for the three years I’ve known him. But I’d guess it depends where he is in his training — he tends (like the rest of us) to be leaner in the summertime, and fluffier in the winter.

Guest europeanman

I find these distorted bodies totally unattractive. I hope they will not have the heart attack in your bed.

Don't you mean "some" clients?

All due respect, blonds do nothing for me. Most of my friends feel the same way.

Under blond I was covering up the hot guys with dark blond hair guys too! Haven't you seen Germans, Slovaks? Many belami studs are blond. Just look carefully!

Edited by sexymonk

I find these distorted bodies totally unattractive. I hope they will not have the heart attack in your bed.

Tell you what, if you'll throw any such "distorted" gay versatile/bottoms my way, I will gladly do the same for you if I come across any overly coiffed so thin they look like you could break them easily in half over your knee model types. ;)

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth