Actors that make you watch

gilbert
This topic is 1686 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is there an actor or actors you find so attractive, or you're so into that you'll watch or HAVE to watch anything they are in on TV, even if the shows are bad? Some of my weaknesses are Jessie Metcalf, Ken Olandt, Robert Conrad (best legs ever), and Breton Thwaites. I'm sure others will come to mind once this thread is posted.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Hemsworth -I have a crush on him! His latest movie MIB- what a disaster, they made him into a bumbling fool and the newbie as some heroine who saves the day. No wonder it flopped-it has to make sense.

I used to like Mel Gibson in the Mad max days-he hasn't aged well. I also like Daniel craig from James Bond.

Edited by Walker1

Hmm. I'm more of the kind that will only watch a show because I have a hots for one of the actors. But sometimes I get to feeling really cheated. I used to watch Arrow because they kept featuring the hunky lead actor Stephen Amell with his shirt off. But they haven't shown him with his shirt off in a few seasons, and last season I asked myself "Why am I still watching this?". Any of you stop watching a show because the actor won't take his shirt off?

Apart from my priamry choices, Tom Welling from Smallville . Though I recently saw him in something and he is on the chunky side!

I had a huge crush on Sylvester Stallone in the Rambo days-though many people do not seem to like him. He has a nice body and ass, as did jean Claude Van Damme.

I also like Indonesian action star-Iko Uwais -though he does not go shirtless enough-what a yummy stud!

Hmm. I'm more of the kind that will only watch a show because I have a hots for one of the actors. But sometimes I get to feeling really cheated. I used to watch Arrow because they kept featuring the hunky lead actor Stephen Amell with his shirt off. But they haven't shown him with his shirt off in a few seasons, and last season I asked myself "Why am I still watching this?". Any of you stop watching a show because the actor won't take his shirt off?

Amell was the main reason I began watching Arrow. Then I just got tired of it.....maybe it was because he stopped taking his shirt off. I like watching the latest Ghostbusters just to see Hemsworth.

Apart from my priamry choices, Tom Welling from Smallville . Though I recently saw him in something and he is on the chunky side!

I had a huge crush on Sylvester Stallone in the Rambo days-though many people do not seem to like him. He has a nice body and ass, as did jean Claude Van Damme.

I also like Indonesian action star-Iko Uwais -though he does not go shirtless enough-what a yummy stud!

Oh yes, Welling! I always liked the Superman saga, but I always watched Smallville hoping he'd take his shirt off or finally get into some tights. As he's grown older he's lost some of his hotness. A lot of hotties loose some of their appeal as they "fill out" while getting older. Justin Hartley was pretty hot in his Green Arrow attire . I loved it when he was in an episode. He was quite ripped.

Of the men mentioned earlier, I like

Matt Bomer (met in person this Summer, surprisingly even better-looking in the flesh),

Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds (both exude charm),

And I’m also partial to Jake Gyllenhaal.

But I was shocked by Clive Owen (seen at a dinner party 2 years ago looking haggard and ugly, with terrible skin)

I have been recently snagged by the Hallmark Channel. The movies are the kind of feel-good genre that helps me put aside the chaotic negatives that surround us today, AND they are loaded with eye candy, a couple of the more recent ones are Dillon Casey:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5QBgA3ndTiAix_ufetADDsFVcd0Ngptgc5QLuUYHFPjG9zZAA1w and Aaron O'Connell: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ2Chxj-ktNUeNce4WblVwfYrvLsJz-gDNDtRzPYgHi5evFQ-Z

Thanks for the heads up on Hallmark Channel.

Right now showing

Nine Lives of Christmas with Brandon Routh.

Sweet movie.

http://tarstarkas.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/nine-lives-of-christmas-09.jpg

I have been recently snagged by the Hallmark Channel. The movies are the kind of feel-good genre that helps me put aside the chaotic negatives that surround us today, AND they are loaded with eye candy, a couple of the more recent ones are Dillon Casey:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5QBgA3ndTiAix_ufetADDsFVcd0Ngptgc5QLuUYHFPjG9zZAA1w and Aaron O'Connell: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ2Chxj-ktNUeNce4WblVwfYrvLsJz-gDNDtRzPYgHi5evFQ-Z

Yeah, I too search the Hallmark Channel Seasonal movies for hunks, but haven't found too much as of late. I did like watching Carlos Pena from Big Time Rush in one of the Christmas movies. He was pretty hot on Dancing with the Stars, too.