ALAM WERNIK AT NOTRE DAME?

Mark Randall
This topic is 1761 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well he sure is raising something ! A beautiful boy. I would hire him just to eat him out.... He's a big ole bottom and loves getting fucked, but that's not in MY program.

I agree that he's beautiful. I'm mostly a muscle chaser, so bodybuilders are my favorites, but his body flow and lines are pretty amazing and unusual, particularly his huge butt and his legs that are developed more than his upper body.

Of course most (probably all) big bodybuilders are juiced, but at the risk of seeming very naive, any thoughts on whether Alam is "natural" or, if not, I suppose that whatever he's using is oriented towards making him more sculpted rather than big and jacked. What do you guys think?

I agree that he's beautiful. I'm mostly a muscle chaser, so bodybuilders are my favorites, but his body flow and lines are pretty amazing and unusual, particularly his huge butt and his legs that are developed more than his upper body.

Of course most (probably all) big bodybuilders are juiced, but at the risk of seeming very naive, any thoughts on whether Alam is "natural" or, if not, I suppose that whatever he's using is oriented towards making him more sculpted rather than big and jacked. What do you guys think?

I’ve met him more than once and vote “natural”.