LatinMuscStudPhl in Philly - Good Guy!

azdr0710
This topic is 1098 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just finished a successful meet with this Brazilian. Masculine, primarily a bottom, not bad English, ad pics and stats accurate, perfect body (except for being uncut!!). Daddysreview will be submitted. Philadelphians do not need to run off to NYC!

Sorry, can't post link at the moment!

I have noticed him several times, but didn't want to trek downtown to see him. Based on your notes here, it may be worth the trip!

Is he in Center City?

No, he said he lived to the NE of downtown about twenty minutes. Didn't seem to mind driving in and he even showed me an app that prepays for parking.

My God, that bed is wonderful! :)

But seriously, despite being a bottom I L-O-V-E to eat ass and therefore

tumblr_purn6sKNRW1y1fkr0o1_500.jpg

And I must be an unusual top. I, for the most part, really dislike pictures of guys showing off their asses. The sideways pose where they thrust their buttock out always looks very feminine to me, and it's a turn off. I also really hate pictures of gaping a--holes. And it's even worse if they have cum dripping out. I prefer pictures of faces/pecs/abs-and tallywackers (although average to large ones fill me with envy).

Gman.

My God, that bed is wonderful! :)

But seriously, despite being a bottom I L-O-V-E to eat ass and therefore

tumblr_purn6sKNRW1y1fkr0o1_500.jpg

And I must be an unusual top. I, for the most part, really dislike pictures of guys showing off their asses. The sideways pose where they thrust their buttock out always looks very feminine to me, and it's a turn off. I also really hate pictures of gaping a--holes. And it's even worse if they have cum dripping out. I prefer pictures of faces/pecs/abs-and tallywackers (although average to large ones fill me with envy).

Gman.

• 1 year later...

When the 2nd ad 1st popped up he was advertising with a partner. It’s not apparent now. One ad was for him solo and the other with his partner. Not sure why he’s keeping both ads unless he paid for both in advance and can’t be refunded for one.

Don’t think that’s accurate. I’m a regular of his and he told me why he created the ad, and it wasn’t because he had a partner. He’s a member here, so I’ll leave it to him if he wishes to disclose his reasons.